Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Cutlery is essential to everyday life. Without it, how would we stab eat so much food? Here is an official tier list of all the cutlery out there!

Chop sticks
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! JUST STAY PUT, FOOD! NO, I SAID STAY PUT! 0/10.

Butter knife

The butter knife is good at spreading, and awful at everything else. You had to have known this would be low on the tier list, simply because it's outclassed by almost every other knife out there. If you want to spread some toast, use a butter knife... or just use a table knife, which works just as well and will also cut your toast for no extra price.

Steak knife
The steak knife is a stupid little showoff. Okay cool, you can cut steak. But guess what? If you're animalistic enough to eat dead cow, you're animalistic enough to eat dead cow without cutting it up first! Just use your hands you carnivorous fiends! The steak knife does a pretty bad job with spreading things, since it's much sharper than other knives out there. But, I suppose it can cut your toast pretty efficiently. The main downside to this is that it can be weaponised very easily, and sometimes does its job too well. Also, do not give to children.

Tea spoon
You know that one friend of yours who drinks tea? HAHAHAH Of course you don't! What a useless invention this spoon was.

Coffee spoon

The coffee spoon is sadly only good for one thing, much like the butter knife or steak knives. However, no other spoon makes coffee as good as the coffee spoon does, so it's the best at what it does (unlike the butter knife). Plus, though I don't drink the nasty stuff myself, many people do. Coffee spoon, you just barely escape the lowest tiers.

Table knife
The table knife is pretty fantastic to be honest, because it can cut your food for you and spread butter! It'll even scrape those burnt bits off your toast from when you left it in too long. The only downsides are that it can't cut anything tough, and some foods simply don't need a knife to be eaten.

Fork
The fork is very underrated. It can impale your pasta, impale that one vegetable that won't stay on the fork, impale your chocolate, impale the insects in your yard, etc. It's just so diverse! There are some foods that you can eat without a knife, but not without a fork. Also, the fork is what holds the food in place so the knife can show it who's boss. Without the fork, the knife is useless, but not the other way around. Thus, the fork is champ.

Spoon
My god, what a marvelous invention. Let's talk cereal. Cereal is DELICIOUS; coco pops, golden nuggets, corn flakes, shredded wheat... It's all so good, and none of it would be possible if it weren't for a little silver stick with a small bowl at the end. This thing will also stir your pasta, stab your nemesis without killing them, and feed you rice. Absolute legend.

Conclusion:
A - Spoon, Fork
B - Table knife
C - Coffee spoon
D - Tea spoon
E - Steak knife
F - Butter knife, Chop Sticks

Stay tuned for the next thread, which will be a review of all the different types of pasta.

@StorySays
(He wanted to view it for educational purposes. That's good, after all, I'm here to educate!)

Threads like this are what happen when I don't have any friends

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I have to disagree with the butter knife, it can be used for so much more. It's the battle weapon of a brave sandwich creator. It can do whatever you want it to, how good it performs is dependant on the user; only a bad workman blames his tools.

Forks are amazing; forks are spectacular and if you are a good fork user then you don't need anything else, I myself use a fork for all of my meals and no knives (unbelievable right?) I cut things with the right side of my fork and nothing else.

Tea spoons suck.

What even is a coffee spoon?

I only ever remember seeing steak knives or butter knives my entire life; dont know what a table knife is.

Reactions: Power Ranger
D

Deleted member 352903

Spoon
My god, what a marvelous invention. Let's talk cereal. Cereal is DELICIOUS; coco pops, golden nuggets, corn flakes, shredded wheat... It's all so good, and none of it would be possible if it weren't for a little silver stick with a small bowl at the end. This thing will also stir your pasta, stab your nemesis without killing them, and feed you rice. Absolute legend.
I agree

Reactions: Sophie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I would like to advocate on behalf of the splayd community

The splayd and all of it’s predecessors are greatly under appreciated

The splayd predecessors include
The Spork, The Spife, and the Knork

#FightForSplaydRights
8FAF884C-C403-4557-8EA0-557BB5D04A7C.jpeg

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom