Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Just set a hotkey on 4 like literally EVERY other player who plays bridge? My blocks are usually in slot 7(Q) and four is very awkward but I deal with it. I'll agree because I also want customizable hotkeys but just live with it bruh, you'll survive.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Just set a hotkey on 4 like literally EVERY other player who plays bridge? My blocks are usually in slot 7(Q) and four is very awkward but I deal with it. I'll agree because I also want customizable hotkeys but just live with it bruh, you'll survive.
Some players are on controller and cant set hotkeys to switch quickly to different slots. Instead, they have to cycle through each slot one button click at a time. Having a customizable hotbar would especially help the controller community to access their slots much faster.

pekd

Some players are on controller and cant set hotkeys to switch quickly to different slots. Instead, they have to cycle through each slot one button click at a time. Having a customizable hotbar would especially help the controller community to access their slots much faster.
true, i havent even thought about that

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Need to click like 4-5 times to switch from my blocks to my sword. At least make the hotbar not reset after we die? I lose at every death like 3s the time to re-arrange my hotbar, very annoying

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom