Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ultra_peppie

Feb 24, 2021
Hi i have an idea i have been playing eggwars for a very long time and the shop is always been iritating me when i want to buy a few obsidia i need to scrol far dawn and i dont like that so my sugestion is to make a custon shop and maby even a new function like biying a sword and armor at the same time or when you hold shift that you buy the item with al the recources that you have so you dont need to click 100 times this looks like a great idea ro me and my friend so plz think about it

• Sad
Reactions: Herbubulle

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Hi i have an idea i have been playing eggwars for a very long time and the shop is always been iritating me when i want to buy a few obsidia i need to scrol far dawn and i dont like that so my sugestion is to make a custon shop and maby even a new function like biying a sword and armor at the same time or when you hold shift that you buy the item with al the recources that you have so you dont need to click 100 times this looks like a great idea ro me and my friend so plz think about it
I don't like this idea cuz everyone is already used to the shop if the would change it it would only take more time to get used to it and if u mean that cubecraft should make the shop by ur own selection that I would agree ut otherwise it wouldn't work I think

And next time put it in suggestions :)

Last edited:

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't like this idea cuz everyone is already used to the shop if the would change it it would only take more time to get used to it and if u mean that cubecraft should make the shop by ur own selection that I would agree ut otherwise it wouldn't work I think
he/she is a pc player probably, so as I read somewhere on forums it's getting hard using the mouse so I agree ig

Reactions: Dexten

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I agree, the shop is so annoying to have to scroll down to every time and exit out of (instead of pressing the buttons to go back) I think after you buy an item, it should stay on that item until you move it; this, then could be used to spam like at the start of a match with the blocks, i spam so I get the blocks. So something like that could change I’m the game a lot, in a positive way!

Reactions: Chango and Dexten

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I agree, the shop is so annoying to have to scroll down to every time and exit out of (instead of pressing the buttons to go back) I think after you buy an item, it should stay on that item until you move it; this, then could be used to spam like at the start of a match with the blocks, i spam so I get the blocks. So something like that could change I’m the game a lot, in a positive way!
I agree with this to

• Love
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom