Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Hi, what if we had 3-5 custom shop kits that we could choose between in-game
in the lobby we pick what items we would like then save the kit; it would also tell you how much money it cost
after you join a game then you gather the required amount of eco or tokens
then you only have to click one button to get your whole kit and you are ready to go

When I first thought of this I was playing on a controller and it became irritating if I messed my money and had to scroll to get multiple items that I need. So this will make it easier for everyone on controller allowing them to spend more time playing rather than clicking for 5 min. in the shop.

let me know what you think?

Reactions: LlTE and Fqnta

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a hard one to say yes or no to. Since Ind really the shop to be more friendly for console but this would be such an advantage, if players would make an armour+sword set it would be really hard for other players to take their egg...
And since you really can’t say this would only be for console, I’m not even sure if this would fix the problem.
What might be something better To have a custom category where you can choose what you place there and then buy faster in game. So that you don’t have to switch categories when buying the basic stuff.
If someone says this idea comes from a different big Java server, Yes I know. It’s one of the few things they did right

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom