Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my friends!

Welcome to: I went to the shops, the rules are quite simple, but make sure to read them!

🛍️ Rules:
This thread will start with the sentence "I went to the shops and bought Minecraft." The next player should add something (eg. "I went to the shops and bought Minecraft and a banana"), and continue!

- You may NOT post twice in a row.
- You may NOT reset the thread.

Have fun, everyone! :minecoin:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, and a Hamburger.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license and 1720 Minecoins.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, and a large pogostick

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask and a horse

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse and a home theatre speaker system.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, and SkyWars Rank

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank and a Miner bros 2 cartridge.

Reactions: Multiidea

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank, a Miner bros 2 cartridge and a bag of cat food.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank, a Miner bros 2 cartridge, a bag of cat food, and 2 pet frogs that I named Fredrick and Georgina

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank, a Miner bros 2 cartridge, a bag of cat food, 2 pet frogs that I named Fredrick and Georgina and a large barrel of coca cola.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr. Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogostick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank, a Miner bros 2 cartridge, a bag of cat food, 2 pet frogs that I named Fredrick and Georgina, a large barrel of Coca-Cola, and a 1,000 page Minecraft joke book.

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to the shops and bought Minecraft, a fly swatter, a limited edition Mr Snuffleupagus puppet, a humongous Steve Teddy, a hamburger, a pack of miniature squirt guns, a doctor license, 1720 Minecoins, a large pogo stick, a Darth Vader mask, a horse, a home theatre speaker system, SkyWars Rank, a Miner bros 2 cartridge, a bag of cat food, 2 pet frogs that I named Fredrick and Georgina, a large barrel of Coca-Cola, a 1,000-page Minecraft joke book and the CubeCraft Anniversary Bundle.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom