Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 4, 2021
From Belgium 🇧🇪
Hi there

So i have been playing a lot of eggwars over the past few years and something bothers me.
When you try to open the shop with a weapon or tool it doesn’t work , but why? When you are fighting and therefore you are holding your sword you first have to switch to another item and that way you lose time. Also it doesn’t apply to bows even though it is a weapon.

In addition to that , it is vert annoying when you try to buy loads of one particular item but you cannot select how many of this item you want.

So my suggestion would be that the error you get when you try to open the shop with a weapon disappears and you can set how many of an item you want for example you can set in the shop you want 5 sticky pistons instead of clicking 5 times on the shop.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Trust me, this exists for a reason. Imagine being a touch player (already at the bottom of the spectrum in terms of PVP ability) and in a fight, and then OOPS, you click the shop and die. Bows are not something that you spam right next to the shop on a regular basis. And on hypixel you just spam the shop, so I don’t see why cubecraft would need a slider (even for controller players, because spamming buy on one item is a use of favorite items).

Reactions: legendaryfox977

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea of buying items faster, but favorite items exist for this reason. Maybe with a creative solution this could be a helpful solution for people on controller

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think there should be an option for players to be able to open the shop while holding a weapon or tool so that you can turn off the error messages if they bother you

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there

So i have been playing a lot of eggwars over the past few years and something bothers me.
When you try to open the shop with a weapon or tool it doesn’t work , but why? When you are fighting and therefore you are holding your sword you first have to switch to another item and that way you lose time. Also it doesn’t apply to bows even though it is a weapon.

In addition to that , it is vert annoying when you try to buy loads of one particular item but you cannot select how many of this item you want.

So my suggestion would be that the error you get when you try to open the shop with a weapon disappears and you can set how many of an item you want for example you can set in the shop you want 5 sticky pistons instead of clicking 5 times on the shop.
This just won't do anything and this will be annoying when pvping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom