Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
So, almost since the release of 1.9 there has been this ''Custom Shield'' option in the vanity menu. It also says coming soon since the release wich was a little more than a year ago, so you might wanna start looking into that. 2nd, I would like to ask if you guys could add the ''Kill Counter'' from Survival Games in skywars and the other gamemodes too. I was also thinking about a level display in front of your name in chat and tab. These arent any huge game-changing suggestions, but I thought personally that these things would be kinda nice to have on the server.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like your ideas except one.

Levels in front of your name in chat and tab is really unnecessary.

The kill counter would be funny for the real SG players.

And the Custom Shield, I hope it will be out soon but I don't know either. Just have patience for that one:).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xodek

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
i like the ideas but custom shields its hard to program because they are trying to improve the anti cheat and maaaany other plugins ( party, ext.,)

for other stuff you said im with @iCheeetah

gl

Reactions: Xodek and Ducky

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So uh, Custom shields hard to program?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-shield.185758/
Definitely not. @skps2010 managed to do this alone. If he can do this alone I doubt the Development team would have allot of issues.
Only thing that bothers me is connecting the shield to every single game. And that may take a while.
Not to mention that most developers are currently working on other projects and the Shield system isn't that high on their list.

I do agree with your other suggestions.
Adding [insert lvl] before your name isn't that hard to code and would look neat. Level doesn't really matter but such a feature is definitely handy.

Also I wouldn't worry about the kills count. I'm pretty sure they're going add it to every game after that game gets updated.
They also added numbers behind team maps. So why not add killcounts to every game?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes, for me it's really hard/impossible because I can't program/code. I wouldn't be able to program/code something (like the Custom Shields).
I doubt it?
If you never tried Java then it's definitely hard, and with that attitude you will probably also never be able to.
But with some experience and enough knowledge it could actually be possible.

Anyways,
Cubecraft has specialized developers. So for them it's a way easier task than for beginners or amateurs. I really doubt that they would hire someone with little to no experience into their Dev team.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I doubt it?
If you never tried Java then it's definitely hard, and with that attitude you will probably also never be able to.
But with some experience and enough knowledge it could actually be possible.

Of course it could be possible if I try and learn some Java but I have never learnt it before and I actually don't care if I can't do Java or something like it. If someone wants to learn me some Java or anything then sure, you're welcome but otherwise I don't really care if I'm able to do it or if I'm not able.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom