Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Plugin Name: MSPerfomance

What does it do:
an ultra perfomance plugin, who server execute it, that plugin delete all lag and improve more perfomance

----------------------------------------------------------------------[Other Plugin (is 2 plugins)]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plugin Name: MSPROHUB

what does it do:
an plugin have: all features of prodigygadget, advanced anti cheat, hub3, MinePlex Hub, custom scoreboad and tablist, mysql support, and compatible with mc 1.8 or above,

send me in my gmail: droidfire@gmail.com

add me on skype:
minesort.public

or enter my server for more info (with admin permission here please)
MineSort.mc-srv.com
Second plugin is just a big no. Thats a too big project to do it on my own and for free, sorry dude.

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
delete all lag
You can't just "delete" lag.
all features of prodigygadget, advanced anti cheat, hub3,
Why not just get those plugins? What's the point of making a clone?
MinePlex Hub
K
custom scoreboad
Featherboard
There's a plugin for that
MineSort.mc-srv.com
No advertising please

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
* Plugin Name
CS:GO (counter strike global offensive)

* What does the plugin do
I want a plugin based of CSGO, with guns,knifes, etc,add a GUI (pls) and also add (if possible) a time encounter , for example: /cs Hangar555, it will appear "Hangar555 has played 1.4 hours
* Optional Config file
I only want a configurable languge (if can), and pls add (per kill) 2-10 points (Essentials)

MAKE ALL YOU CAN, I DON'T WANT A PRO QUALITY, ONLY A SIMPLE VERSION. ALSO IF PLUGIN GOOD YOU CAN SELL IT.

SercusYouTube

Sep 4, 2015
Plugin Name: Gift

I neef a plugin that you have to found all the heads in the lobby anf when you get all you recive a reward, like the plugin of cubecraft in halloween. Thx

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Sorry guys, I am not doing this anymore, working on other customers their plugins. If you really want to get a custom plugin PM me, or contact me at spigot: TrinityDEV

Sorry!

Aminn

Hey all.
This is my first post on this forum.

I want to build my portfolio for (future) coding jobs so i thought, "Why wont i create a free plugin 'shop' ". At first i wanted to post this thread on the popular minecraft forums called Spigot, but then i saw some people here asking for plugins, and most members here dont use spigot, so thats why i posted it here, to give people on here a chance to get free custom plugins. Lets get to the request part:

* Plugin Name
Just the name of your plugin, for example "Fancy Plugin"

* What does the plugin do
Please give a fully detailed description of what you want in your plugin, i really need every detail to make it like how you want it

* Optional Config file
What do you want to configure, like messages, custom settings etcetc, you get the point right?

Yes, there are limits for the free plugins, i wont create whole new minigames, that would just take too much time to make it for free, so im sorry for that. Also keep in mind, im just a guy who likes to code plugins, im not a magician, dont expect me to do impossible things.

Any questions? Contact me bu email:
trinitydev@hotmail.com

Also for the request just comment below or contact me using email as mentioned above.

(Quick note, i live in the timezone GMT + 1, so keep that in mind)

Have a nice day :)

Please make a vanity menu/server selector plugin ........ Please contact me via Skype: Dutchalphagames2001

OlafAlzzGamer

Jan 2, 2016
Hello man,
If you want i will u create a plugin for me (If u can) Its ike Miltiverse-Core and Bungeecord only i will that i can make ulimited worlds with different plugins!
I hope you can do that

-Bye Olaf ten brink/OlafAlzzGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom