Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What I'm, offering for free:
I'm willing to do Small/Medium-sized plugins for free. What I am NOT going to: Large Plugins (Minigames, rtc) nor customization of already existing plugins.
Templates:

IGN:
Plugin Name:
Plugin Description:
Plugin Details:
Github &/or Spigot &/or Bukkit Account (if you have one):
If you want something more "elaborate" or "bigger", PM me and we'll discuss it. Use this link to start a PM with me:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=HangarGeek

Terms & Conditions.
You:

• Won't decompile the plugin without previous permissions from the Developer (HangarGeek).
  • Won't ask someone to decompile and/or edit the plugin.
  • Won't upload it to Spigot, Bukkit and/or GitHub.
  • Won't sell it and/or post it on another server's forum.
  • Won't claim it was coded by yourself.
  • Won't spam HangarGeek on any forums and/or Discord asking for a plugin update.

Last edited:

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I'm willing to do Small/Medium-sized plugins for free. What I am not going to: Large Plugins (Minigames, rtc) nor customization of already existing plugins.
Templates:

IGN:
Plugin Name:
Plugin Description:
Plugin Details:
If you want something more "elaborate" or "bigger", PM me and we'll discuss it. Use this link to start a PM with me:

Terms & Conditions.
You:

• Won't decompile the plugin without previous permissions from the Developer (HangarGeek).
  • Won't spam HangarGeek on any forums and/or Discord asking for a plugin update.
Hazme uno para ser noob pls :p

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi xD I recently made a post about how the concept of Gullivers Mod could make for cool minigames.
Could you make a plug-in that allows players to resize their playermodel or the model of an entity? That'd allow me to expand the suggestion and would make things even cooler. I dont know if it's possible but if it is it'd be great :D

IGN: RPoule
Plugin Name: Entity Resizer
Plugin Description: Allows to reseize entitymodels
I have github so I think its most convenient for me if you share the code on there, but if you have any other preferences just do what you like lol

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hi xD I recently made a post about how the concept of Gullivers Mod could make for cool minigames.
Could you make a plug-in that allows players to resize their playermodel or the model of an entity? That'd allow me to expand the suggestion and would make things even cooler. I dont know if it's possible but if it is it'd be great :D

IGN: RPoule
Plugin Name: Entity Resizer
Plugin Description: Allows to reseize entitymodels
I have github so I think its most convenient for me if you share the code on there, but if you have any other preferences just do what you like lol
Not really sure this is possible. Will try though :)

Reactions: RPoule

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
IGN: KoiYT
Plugin name: ChestAnchor
Plugin description: if you place a sign on a chest that says [private] then only the player who placed the sign can open the chest.
Plugin details: you can place another sign on another side of the chest saying [exceptions] *up to three player IGNs here* to give up to three other players access to the chest. Text on the signs will be red. Plugin for 1.8.8.
My Spigot account: KoiYT

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Plugin description: if you place a sign on a chest that says [private] then only the player who placed the sign can open the chest.
Plugin details: you can place another sign on another side of the chest saying [exceptions] *up to three player IGNs here* to give up to three other players access to the chest. Text on the signs will be red. Plugin for 1.8.8.

Im pretty sure you find this on the internet, because many skyblock and factions servers use this plugin, there is no point in making a new one, when there some on the internet, plus he said he wont edit existing plugins.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Maybe "lockette" plugin can help with that.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Reactions: Lilleh__

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Are you still doing this? I had this idea but I don't really need it myself so it's just if you're really bored.
I think cubecraft should probably have something like this, for smaller servers it's pretty useless since players communicate more and will tell new players about the attack cooldown.

IGN: SilentBadbass
Plugin Name: AttackCooldownReminderTool
Plugin Description: The plugin tracks how often a player left clicks with a sword or axe while the attack cooldown is at less than 50%. If a player does this too often in a short interval he gets shown a title text as a warning and an informative message in the chat.
Plugin Details: Pretty much what the description says. Every time the player left clicks with the sword (InventoryClickEvent?) the plugin calculates the percentage the attack cooldown currently has (idk if spigot has a thing for that, maybe reflections on the nms class?). If the hit is charged less than 50% it stores that information for the player. If a player does too many uncharged hits in a set interval (not sure what a reasonable interval would be), the player gets shown a warning.
Github &/or Spigot &/or Bukkit Account (if you have one): Github Spigot

Reactions: Lilleh__ and DrHam

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
IGN: Smanbg
Plugin Name: CPSPRO
Plugin Description: When you do something like /cpsview <player> it opens something like invsee and there is a gold block in the top right corner that shows cps and there is Terracota - Green for (he is not suspicious), yellow for (maybe suspicious) and red for (suspicious player) !
Plugin Details: Yep, i said it.
Github &/or Spigot &/or Bukkit Account (if you have one): Spiggot/Bukkit: Smanbg
SPIGOT: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/smanbg.321277/
BUKKIT: https://bukkit.org/members/smanbg.91281808/

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
IGN: Smanbg
Plugin Name: CPSPRO
Plugin Description: When you do something like /cpsview <player> it opens something like invsee and there is a gold block in the top right corner that shows cps and there is Terracota - Green for (he is not suspicious), yellow for (maybe suspicious) and red for (suspicious player) !
Plugin Details: Yep, i said it.
Github &/or Spigot &/or Bukkit Account (if you have one): Spiggot/Bukkit: Smanbg
SPIGOT: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/smanbg.321277/
BUKKIT: https://bukkit.org/members/smanbg.91281808/
You cannot simply check the CPS in Minecraft.
Are you still doing this? I had this idea but I don't really need it myself so it's just if you're really bored.
I think cubecraft should probably have something like this, for smaller servers it's pretty useless since players communicate more and will tell new players about the attack cooldown.

Plugin Description: The plugin tracks how often a player left clicks with a sword or axe while the attack cooldown is at less than 50%. If a player does this too often in a short interval he gets shown a title text as a warning and an informative message in the chat.
Plugin Details: Pretty much what the description says. Every time the player left clicks with the sword (InventoryClickEvent?) the plugin calculates the percentage the attack cooldown currently has (idk if spigot has a thing for that, maybe reflections on the nms class?). If the hit is charged less than 50% it stores that information for the player. If a player does too many uncharged hits in a set interval (not sure what a reasonable interval would be), the player gets shown a warning.
Will do!

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I'm willing to do Small/Medium-sized plugins for free. What I am not going to: Large Plugins (Minigames, rtc) nor customization of already existing plugins.
Templates:

IGN:
Plugin Name:
Plugin Description:
Plugin Details:

Terms & Conditions.
You:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

I was really busy this week, expect it for tomorrow or Sunday
Please don't make pointless posts as it is not allowed.

15 - No pointless threads or posts.
This is not a pointless thread.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom