Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YouTubeSquad

Mar 25, 2015
Hey! Maybe you are a Developer / Plugin Maker? Please read this further.
I am a 1v1 duel plugin searching (which itself is made) So I do not want to copyright.
The plugin should be as follows:
You hit someone with an item (Stick) and that he geduelt word and then comes in chat to stand anything with [SERVER NAME] "(Player you geduelt)» [PVP NAME] 1v1 (WITH YOU CHAT) and with the one that you geduelt comes in chat to stand anything with [SERVER NAME] »[PVP NAME] 1v1 - (Player has geduelt you) - ACCEPT / DENY

If that gene accept you come into a folder and it says in chat: [SERVER NAME] »[Player name you geduelt] vs [Your name]
AS A gene which did not accept (DENY) says in chat (to you): [SERVER NAME] »

If you're in a game you can pvpen right. If you have defeated there in chat:
[SERVER NAME] "[The one who has gekilld] x [The one who is gekilld] - (HEART) [YOUR HEARTS]
[SERVER NAME] Money »+1

EVERY MATCH IS GOING TO 2 SO IF YOU HAVE WON 2X THEN YOU WON AND BECOME GE GETPT PLACE TO SPAWN.

If you've won there in the chat:
[SERVER NAME] »The game finished HAS (comma) [WINNER NAME] won!

If you leaved state Er:
[SERVER NAME] »Woeshhh !!

The opponent says:
[SERVER NAME] »[PLAYER NAME IS GELEFT] left the game.

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT MAYBE YOU CAN PUT YOUR SKYPE IN THE COMMENTS! I WANT IT PLZ AND YOU CAN ALSO BE DEVELOPER ON MY SERVER!

BUT I WANT NO LESS THAN JUST SOMEBODY WHO CAN MAKE MONEY FOR THERE AND IF YOU WANT I CAN ONLY PAYPAL paysafecard EURO PAY AND HOW MUCH DO I DO THAT WE DISCUSS;)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Hello,
Given the grammar I assume you're Dutch (no offense), PM me in Dutch, with the details, and I'll help you further.
You can also add my Skype (look at my profile for that).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom