Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A new series named Sapphire Interviews (Cubecraft) In Sapphire Interviews is our goal to interview Cubecraft Staff, Cubecraft Youtubers, Cubecraft Partners, Cubecraft Notible People and people who have meant a lot to Cubecraft. (Some people I myself think would be interesting to hear from.) In this first episode do we have a short interview with the Youtuber SugaaKat. Where I am asking some questions and we will hear the answers. All feedback are welcomed as I want so many opinions and views as possible. I might not take in all of it (Might be a lot) but everything helps!:D Have a wonderful day/night!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A new series named Sapphire Interviews (Cubecraft) In Sapphire Interviews is our goal to interview Cubecraft Staff, Cubecraft Youtubers, Cubecraft Partners, Cubecraft Notible People and people who have meant a lot to Cubecraft. (Some people I myself think would be interesting to hear from.) In this first episode do we have a short interview with the Youtuber SugaaKat. Where I am asking some questions and we will hear the answers. All feedback are welcomed as I want so many opinions and views as possible. I might not take in all of it (Might be a lot) but everything helps!:D Have a wonderful day/night!
Wow amazing idea for video

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like you guys had a great time recording this 😂
I watched it all the way through and had some great laughs. Very wholesome interview 😆

• Love
Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like you guys had a great time recording this 😂
I watched it all the way through and had some great laughs. Very wholesome interview 😆
Makes me really happy to hear!:D I took inspiration from other Cubecraft Interviews. This is planned to be the first episode of the series. The next one will be with another person:D

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom