Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Custom player lobbies

• Total voters

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
Wondering if there could ever be custom lobbies for different player amounts, most other modes on cubecraft such as lucky-block have 3v3, 6v6 etc but TD doesn't? Think it would make it much more interesting and enjoyable if this happened. It's such a good game mode where no other server has anything similar and yet it get's zero updates! Even the conclusion of custom player lobbies would be such a good addition. Wondering if this is ever a possibility on the admins mind or even a small update?

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
I love the idea, but I don’t think it’s possible; Tower Defense doesn’t have enough players to split the players across multiple game types.
I disagree with this i've been in plenty of full matches, i think it would especially work if it was updated and advertised more....

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I have to disagree with this suggestion too. For now, Tower Defence isn't that popular at all. In all the games I have been playing, there's always a guy(s) that either don't know how to play or just troll by putting random towers around the map. If Tower Defence gets popular, then I think your suggestion could be a thing. But, I would be afraid of troll people that just ruin a Tower Defence game.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree tower defence games fill up very fast and I would love to do stuff like 1v1's and 3v3's, also there very simple solutions to all of the problems ppl pointed out in the reply, such as tower placements - toggle to have ur towers placed in the middle of a space, a tutorial, better and more updated hints, your suggestion is extremely good and I think it would give a boost to td that is rlly needed

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
even though tower defense is not that popular this might help out, since it needs less people to fill, it makes it so that you don't have to wait forever for a game to start

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Uh I always get a game filled in less than 30secs so I don't think that's its a valid reason that ppl are pointing out, maybe u guys haven't played in a while? Or maybe just bad time on server

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
It's nonsense that you think the game don't fill up,I've been playing it for years!just because you don't play it don't assume others don't the only time it's slow is early mornings! But then the whole server is slow then The biggest issue that tower defence faces is the fact cubecraft don't listen to the players and these ain't players that has only played the game once or twice they play it everyday! A lot of the tidy players I have played with over the years have left and that's not because the game ain't popular as u put it! It's because threads like this never get noticed or implemented like ever,they put a suggestion thread up ask ur self has anything on that been implemented? And I've seen some excellent ideas for the game being suggested on it, I lost count of how many posts I've read to fix the tower placement Since they removed the /vote kick and still we have this issue, it's got to be a good 3 years since they took that away,maybe longer I've lost track... no other surver has tower defence it's cubecrafts gem really its unique to them but yet it's the one that has the less fixes. As to the original thread I'm not to bothered if it has 3v3 ect.. ive seen this asked for again what feels like a million times, I would probably still join the 6v6 games I like the bigger teams its only cause I've been playing it for so long maybe. But I know many players would rather be on a team with players they know. Cause they haven't fixed the placement issues!!! So for them I voted yes not that it will make a difference it doesn't matter how many posts or votes if they didn't do it for the first 50 times people suggested this idea I very much doubt they will do it now.

Reactions: Eli and Matriox

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
one of the biggest reasons why TD isnt popular is because of the lack of information for noobs, which makes the more experienced players quit the game or play less as they get tired of misplacers. not only that, i think one big update with new content would make the game a lot better. i get that updating a small game isnt their first choice, but i believe TD has a lot of potential with the right updates and advertisements. how many people do know about TD really? and im talking about in, and outside cubecraft.
smaller lobbies would make the game more fair in some cases and would be fun to play! 3v3 with a party of 6 for example would be fun to try! i agree there should be smaller lobbies. and obviously a tutorial.

to talk just a little about the tutorial, there are literally players making guides and stuff about how to play and with all the information thats needed! cubecraft doesnt have to look far to find the right help, because we all know there are people here willing to.

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
I agree with InkAsriel, Tower defence has so much potential... there is literally no other gamemode like it on any other major Minecraft server. Yet it gets no attention; obviously there is flaws but it could become such a better and more popular game with tutorials and updates!! I'm sure if the Cubecraft team reached out to the community so many would be happy to help fix and optimise the game for general players. In my opinion it's one of the most under utilised modes on any Minecraft server, literally no on other server I have played has anything comparable in terms of gameplay and visuals...

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
one of the biggest reasons why TD isnt popular is because of the lack of information for noobs, which makes the more experienced players quit the game or play less as they get tired of misplacers. not only that, i think one big update with new content would make the game a lot better. i get that updating a small game isnt their first choice, but i believe TD has a lot of potential with the right updates and advertisements. how many people do know about TD really? and im talking about in, and outside cubecraft.
smaller lobbies would make the game more fair in some cases and would be fun to play! 3v3 with a party of 6 for example would be fun to try! i agree there should be smaller lobbies. and obviously a tutorial.

to talk just a little about the tutorial, there are literally players making guides and stuff about how to play and with all the information thats needed! cubecraft doesnt have to look far to find the right help, because we all know there are people here willing to.

Currently working on a massive information guide. (spoiler: Tower Defence is broken for real)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom