Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you think this is cool? Have a good day! :D

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

BentleyDoge

Oct 10, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool if when you killed bosses in Skyblock there is a small chance they dropped a cool weapon or armor piece. Example: Killing snowman boss you can get the frost boots that are white and have unbreaking 10 and Frost walker. I think that could add some more incentive to killing these bosses more than once :D Have a good day!!!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Wouldn't it be cool if when you killed bosses in Skyblock there is a small chance they dropped a cool weapon or armor piece. Example: Killing snowman boss you can get the frost boots that are white and have unbreaking 10 and Frost walker. I think that could add some more incentive to killing these bosses more than once :D Have a good day!!!
This definitely sounds like a good idea! I was thinking that we could get items or at least some skyblock cash by killing a difficult boss. Otherwise what's the point of spawning them aside from quests?

D

Deleted member 489420

not sure if killing a boss is a good idea tho. killing a wither is extremly easy if u know how to trap him, maybe killing X amount of some mobs or completing side quests not sure

obese tofu

Nov 13, 2020
love this idea. maybe they could also make it so the special item they drop would be better depending on how far into the game the boss is and how difficult the boss is

Reactions: FiredMercury21

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Yes! one of the quest rewards for killing 10 snow men bosses is plain leather armour. the bosses should drop better loot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom