Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It would be Nice, But also weird. Why do you want a miniature of yourself?
I seems me a Good idea for having a DodelijkeNoob Jr.
;)

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

I would like to have a miniature of my face xD, but it does not have to be of your face can be of more things .. for example a robot (CUSTOM)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
That's a brilliant idea right there, This would make miniatures more valuable and people are going to be excited, especially when having your own miniature with your head, following you :p

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Can you imagine having your own miniature? For example having the face of your Skins? It would be cool, right? Well, if you agree, you could like it or comment
Someone else also suggested this and I'd love this. Then I can say that I've got a ''Baby iCheeetah'' flying behind me :p I really like this idea.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I knew not what it is, so i am now going to translate it... Then I'm a twin!! xD
Nice Idea / Suggestion.
Keep up the good work! ;)

Jr. Twan, here now!!!!

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Yess, amazing idea! And you'd be able to find clothes and hats for your custom miniature in cubelets, just like normal stuff you can wear in the lobbies.

*cough* *cough* vanity update? *cough*

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is a really neat idea, I would love to customize my own little mini-stitch miniature to follow me around as my Enderman does not match me right now. :p

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It would be Nice, But also weird. Why do you want a miniature of yourself?
I seems me a Good idea for having a DodelijkeNoob Jr.
;)
It isn't really weird for me, he said for everyone a Miniature of his skin, like. me i've my own skin and then i've my own Miniature, understand?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It isn't really weird for me, he said for everyone a Miniature of his skin, like. me i've my own skin and then i've my own Miniature, understand?
I understand What he means

It is weird that you have your own miniature of your skin, Why do you want that? Making your own miniature Will become more fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
Top Bottom