Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Well-Known Member
Oct 24, 2020
135
258
114
Yellow gametags look a bit bland, and it would look nice if you could change things up by using your lobby username colour setting to also change the colour of your gametag in duels. It will make duels look a bit nicer and it shouldn't be too hard to implement at all. People without a rank get the default yellow tag
Screenshot (204).png
 

Otherworld

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2022
133
904
129
29
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Unsure, because I feel like many may associate rank with more skill.

In a 1v1, it might discourage someone with less know-how in PvP
(a bit of personal experience on other servers, I was a beginner not too long ago)

What is your impression, or what are your experiences?
 
  • Like
Reactions: solarxysm

RaisinForABrain

Well-Known Member
Oct 24, 2020
135
258
114
Unsure, because I feel like many may associate rank with more skill.

In a 1v1, it might discourage someone with less know-how in PvP
(a bit of personal experience on other servers, I was a beginner not too long ago)

What is your impression, or what are your experiences?
I completely disagree. If you associate a rank with having more skill, then that's a problem on you. A colour of your gametag doesn't effect pvp in anyway lol, so I don't see how it would give an advantage. If you don't know how to pvp, you would want to fight better players.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom