Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 25, 2020
I think custom games would be cool for people who have bought a tank for example eggwars rank gets custom eggwars games and skywars gets custom skywars it would be cool so you could play against your friends and you can make it so you don’t get Xp from custom games so people can’t use it for Xp and I think they could chose maps team sizes and test experimental features if they would like!

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
This my suggestion
Add
Build battle or the name is "Go lets build"
Line Dash (idc if u add linedash back @saltyshadows794 will happy
Tnt run
House [Like building house or building something with ur friend]
The xp is 50
I agreed with u

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically it's only available for staff. As you can see there's a /pg command which only staff members have access to it. They are working on a custom server but it will take a while for a test and bug fixes and stuff.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically it's only available for staff. As you can see there's a /pg command which only staff members have access to it. They are working on a custom server but it will take a while for a test and bug fixes and stuff.
They said they’ll make it but for only yt rank.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nobody knows what's going around in #staff-chat 👀
Maybe for VIP 5 players 👀
Or emerald + ranked Java players 👀
Let's keep on the 👀
as of right now when private games come out there gona be for staff and external community organisers to test them out. after that they might also make it for people with a certain vip level.

Reactions: qMelonn

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I think custom games would be cool for people who have bought a tank for example eggwars rank gets custom eggwars games and skywars gets custom skywars it would be cool so you could play against your friends and you can make it so you don’t get Xp from custom games so people can’t use it for Xp and I think they could chose maps team sizes and test experimental features if they would like!
Hi, so fundamentally it is available only for a staff member because they're experimenting with it, I believe it will be available for everyone soon, thanks.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom