Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexFyreXD

Member
May 10, 2020
59
11
9
25
In CubeCraft Bedrock. you can earn loot such as prefixes. buddies, colorful names, and Cages. I thought it would be a cool idea to be able to make a cage of your own to display creativity. There would be a game where you build the cage, and you can save it, and whatever you built is your cage as long as it's not offensive. I think this would be a good opportunity to show how creative you can get.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom