Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now I have been quite disappointed at the last 2 cubecraft updates lately as they have failed to give hype or make the server fun and my real reason for making this thread would be the fact that cubecraft bedrock as a server is now gaining fewer concurrent players than the hive AT EU TIMES which is shown down below.
1713620330749.png
1713620361929.png
Nowthis might not look like much but if the server keeps getting lacluster updates that don'tbenifit the sorver and instead make it compete with itself COUGH COUGH "bedwars" then players will start to preffer playing on a server like the hive.

Now what's the solution to this. Well the solution is quite simple and those things don't even need to happen at once but would at least improve the servers update reach when it comes to gaining players.

-Remove Bedwars It doesn't fit the server and just takes more players out of eggwars which could kill the gamemode if it stays on the server.

-Update Skyblock/Parkour with new content. Considering the fact that these are the only non competitve gamemodes on the server it would be best for these modes to get more updates.

-Add the rewards system from the Java server. Ok just why is this not on bedrock like just why because I can't find a good reason why it's not on bedrock or just make a rewards skystem for everyone gamemode on the server (except skyblock and parkour).

-Do seasonal evens again. I know events like the easter RPG lagged the server but in my opinion it is better than doing them then just doing a copy and paste season map re-release every year that no players care about.

For me at least just these small things could improve the servers playerbase and they don't even need to happen all at once and you might be wondering why this is important well the reason why this is important is because cubecraft is already a server with dead weight (AKA The Cubecraft Java Server) for example and if the server continues in this downfall Java might have to close and gamemodes on bedrock might become limited to certain days of the week to reduce cost and no one reaslly wants that so if the server want to beat the hive again then we need more revolutinary updates to the server and I am afaid things like bedwars are a step backwars in my opinion and just create divides inside the community over whive version of attack/defend is better cubecraft eggwars or cubecraft bedwars.

Now what do I want the staff of cubecraft to take from this well what I want the staff to take from this is that I don't think the updates that are out right now are bad (excpet bedwars) but I just want the staff to make updates on gamemodes that have been in a drought for 3 WHOLE YEARS COUGH COUGH Skyblock and besides from that rant I just don't want the server to lose popularity really so don't see this post and something negative and instead see it as good suggestions to use in the future.

Now that is all I wanted to say really and I hope the server sees some better days ahead really.

I hope this effort post doesn't get removed. ;-;

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedwars is really popular, it clearly fits the server as a very large amount of people play and enjoy it. Have my own opinion on how ethical it was to develop and release it the week before Hive, but regardless, it was successful.

Which rewards system are you talking about?

Completely agree with adding seasonal events again, the RPG's were very fun and attracted a lot of players.

Skyblock deserves an update, certainly. But the problem is that when you update Skyblock to add in more islands for people to go to and stuff, how many people are actually at that stage yet? It mightn't be beneficial right now as it wouldn't effect a very large amount of the playerbase and only some people could actually benefit from the update.

@Frontlane move to feedback?

Last edited:

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Bedwars is really popular, it clearly fits the server as a very large amount of people play and enjoy it. Have my own opinion on how ethical it was to develop and release it the week before Hive, but regardless, it was successful.

Which rewards system are you talking about?

Completely agree with adding seasonal events again, the RPG's were very fun and attracted a lot of players.

Skyblock deserves an update, certainly. But the problem is that when you update Skyblock to add in more islands for people to go to and stuff, how many people are actually at that stage yet? It mightn't be beneficial right now as it wouldn't effect a very large amount of the playerbase and only some people could actual benefit from the update.

@Frontlane move to feedback?
I completely disagree with what you said about bedwars since bedwars players if mostly from Eggwars and just because most eggwars players enjoy it doesn't mean it's a good addition to the server your saying it is good proves my point that bedwars is splitting the community.

For skyblock well it can be as simple as updating existing islands as well as adding new ones and adding more quests to go with it.

Great now everyone is going to spam dissagee on this post.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I have seen a lot of complaints regarding CubeCraft's version of BedWars but I am going to have to be the first skeptic to say that most of the complaints seem to be directed toward the idea that a gamemode needs to be "complete" and "polished" upon release, and this misguided notion has been pushed even further because Hive released a fully functional and polished Bedwars modality that they had been working on for months.

My guesstimate is that CubeCraft did not work on Bedwars for as long as The Hive did, in fact, the development time was likely much, much shorter, and yet they were able to channel what right now looks like 2.5k players, 2.5k players for an unfinished gamemode that has been appropriately labeled as a "Beta Game" to me sounds more promising than The Hive's version which has 5k and is being advertised as a brand new main "staple" Hive game, it's featured right in the middle of the main lobby and everything...

To me what is happening with Bedwars right now is absolutely astonishing, taking away 2.5k potentially converted Hive players with a rough half-done release is crazy, and it should simply encourage CubeCraft to continue to work on BedWars intensively, because The Hive sure is working on it intensively.

Don't get me wrong, of course that having a 400 player lead right now shows positive things for The Hive, but it's really a small gap for two servers that are populated by 15k players.

Oh and would you look at that, as I was typing my response CubeCraft grabbed the lead again! My point is... don't get too worked up about who surpasses who, it has still been a very equal race for the past... forever, and I don't see any of the two backing down.

Also I would not categorize the Java Server as dead weight, there certainly is a lot of potential in the Java Multiplayer market and CubeCraft can absolutely capitalize on it, I will make a thread on this exact topic soon.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know everyone would hate this post which is stupid because some of the points are decent and aren't just me ranting for no reason.

People just hate effort posts on the forums tbh.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I know everyone would hate this post which is stupid because some of the points are decent and aren't just me ranting for no reason.

You seem to think everyone is against you. We all entered your thread to give our opinions on your feedback, this is a feedback and suggestions subforum at the end of the day. If you don't like discussion on an issue you shouldn't post in this subforum. It's not guaranteed that everyone is going to agree with you in any case, in fact, as a suggestions maker you should be happy that people are willing to discuss your feedback with you and offer you different perspectives.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Nowthis might not look like much but if the server keeps getting lacluster updates that don'tbenifit the sorver and instead make it compete with itself COUGH COUGH "bedwars" then players will start to preffer playing on a server like the hive.
How does having a choice between bedwars and eggwars make players switch to the hive?

Also: not to be rude, but you gotta work on the spelling of some words.

Also also: The hive is the server from these two famous for almost never updating and having severely disappointing updates. You can name any 2 random updates cubecraft had in the last 2 years, and they'd probably add up to more than the hive has done in the last 2 years combined.

We are not in danger of lackluster updates, we do lackluster updates, and unlike the hive, we are not in danger of a lack of updates.

Now what's the solution to this. Well the solution is quite simple and those things don't even need to happen at once but would at least improve the servers update reach when it comes to gaining players.
Firstly: you wish it was that simple.

Secondly: Solution to what? I do not think we have any major problem going, its just a hive revival after the first "major" update in months if not years. This was completely expected, its not a sign of a major problem unless the hive starts regularly updating their server.

-Remove Bedwars It doesn't fit the server and just takes more players out of eggwars which could kill the gamemode if it stays on the server.
How does it not fit the server? And how is it ever gonna kill eggwars? Eggwars is definitely going to be more preferred by sweats just because its more fast-paced, so that guarantees a small but very active playerbase, and the last months of updates to it were done with the purpose of making it friendly enough towards new players to not scare them away.

And, as far as player counts show it, and the quality of players you encounter in the gamemode shows it, it seems to have been mostly succesful.

Not to mention that any new players bedwars will attract might end up trying eggwars later on.

I am gonna repeat what I said in my previous point: We do not have a problem, we do not need to "solve" anything right now.

-Update Skyblock/Parkour with new content. Considering the fact that these are the only non competitve gamemodes on the server it would be best for these modes to get more updates.
So your solution to the "problem" of "cubecraft losing players" is to... add content to cubecrafts least popular and 7th most popular gamemode out of a total of 10? *;**

*Source: player counts at the time I am writing this
**Note that I counted all beta games as one gamemode, but if I didn't, skyblock would still rank 7th, but this time out of 11

I may not be an expert, but doing that as a way to "regain" players would be a marketing disaster.

Especially considering that the reason the hive is peaking rn is because of bedwars, which is a competitive pvp gamemode. The "solution" would be to update one of the PVP gamemodes... oh wait a minute, we already did that by adding bedwars, the addition of which is the reason why hive bedwars came out shortly afterwards.

In other words: this suggestion makes no sense from a business perspective, and a logical perspective.

-Add the rewards system from the Java server. Ok just why is this not on bedrock like just why because I can't find a good reason why it's not on bedrock or just make a rewards skystem for everyone gamemode on the server (except skyblock and parkour).

-Do seasonal evens again. I know events like the easter RPG lagged the server but in my opinion it is better than doing them then just doing a copy and paste season map re-release every year that no players care about.
I do not see how that would help the player counts in any way either. Last I checked, players don't come to servers because "oh, look, I get stuff for doing stuff".

or example and if the server continues in this downfall Java might have to close and gamemodes on bedrock might become limited to certain days of the week to reduce cost and no one reaslly wants that
While I get the potential of the java server shutting down, the other suggestion just makes you sound like the type of person to make up hypothetical scenarios to be scared of. Where do you even get the Idea from?

And besides: While turning currently existing gamemodes into "LTMs" (Limited Time Modes) is horrible it would actually not be a bad Idea to create a couple "smaller" minigames that would, for example, rotate weekly. And now THAT is a suggestion that could actually get us more players.

I just don't want the server to lose popularity really
Don't worry, it won't. And to explain why I will use hives bedwars as a bit of an example of how our biggest competitor works compared to us and why they are not an actual danger to us.

and this misguided notion has been pushed even further because Hive released a fully functional and polished Bedwars modality that they had been working on for months.
And its because, for one thing this comment is simply incorrect.

The hive bedwars isn't a "fully functional and polished bedwars modality that they had been working on for months", I've played it, its merely a reskin of their "old" treasure wars mode with a couple minor additions and everyones treasure wars stats being erased/reset.

As much as some of you may like or dislike cubecraft bedwars, we gotta give it credit for one thing: It tries to be original. It tries something new. It wants to be different.

Hives bedwars has literally the same item prices, has a couple new items and every single one of the old ones. It has the exact same maps as treasure wars. The same resources and resource collecting mechanics. The only difference is that now you have to cover a bed instead of a one-block treasure.

Oh, and I guess you can also buy team upgrades, which are mostly useless and have little to no effect on the entire game.

And that on top of the game being so sweaty and filled with sweats that most games don't even last long enough to even be able to buy the upgrades or some of the more expensive items.

That's the thing: Cubecraft released bedwars as a suprise new gamemode and as an experiment.

The Hive released their bedwars as a panic response to cubecrafts release and they released it as a mere reskin of what they previously had. They weren't trying to achieve any specific goal with it, they weren't trying anything new with it. They just released it because they saw what cube did and sh-t themselves.

This also shows another reason why the hive won't overtake cubecraft in the long-term (unless the hive changes the things I am about to mention).

That reason is: The hive doesn't have any goals or aim in mind. They just update for the sake of updating.

When cubecraft updates, the update (usually) is supposed to achieve a purpose. When they did the first major update to eggwars in an attempt to revive it, it was with the goal of making it more friendly to new players.

When they updated giga blockwars with new gamemodes and maps, it was to refresh the gamemode, finally move it out of the beta games section as well as make it less repetitive to the ones who play it regularly.

When bedwars was added, it was as another take on the "bedwars-formula" type of minigame, but in a more original, new way.

When hive released their bedwars, it was clearly out of panic. They haven't even announced it before, they just did it because they saw cube doing it.

Having mentioned new players, here is the third and final reason why the hive won't "win" in the long run (unless, of course, they change that). And its because the hive is complete new-player unfriendly, both minigame-design-wise and community-wise.

In terms of minigame design, most minigames favor a highly agressive, highly skillful, very quick and very "sweaty" approach. At least the pvp based ones.

This approach, as eggwars proved before the "big update", will only slowly kill the server in the long run as new players may not be able to keep up. That's the reason "the big one" even happened, eggwars was losing players, was becoming less profitable, and was unable to lure in and retain new players.

Hive bedwars, just like treasure wars, is very unfriendly to new players. With the game being specifically built in a way to force players into quick rushes rather than stick to well prepared and though-out attacks with an okay-ish bed defense. This approach will only scare away new players, and it shows.

The average bedwars game has at least one sweats completely ruining the fun, with a lot of lobbies having multiple sweats.

That's the thing: bedwars didn't actually lure in new players to the hive, it just made old ones return because they got mad their precious stats nobody actually cares about were reset.

It also won't keep new players, they will be scared away by being eliminated very quickly nearly all the time.

And the hives community just makes it worse. When I tried playing on the hive after bedwars was added, just in the first few days alone I experienced more toxicity, sweatiness and annoying behavior than I did in the entire last year of playing cubecraft.

I am not exactly the "new player archetype", but based on my experiences and thoughts on the hive, I do not think that it will be able to lure in and keep any new players.

it has still been a very equal race for the past... forever
Just give the hive some time, it will return to "the norm" eventually. That norm in the last year or so not being "a very equal race" actually. Ever since the "big update" in eggwars, up until the addition of hive bedwars, cubecraft was far superior in player numbers.

Which only supports my previous point: cubecraft seems to know how to attract and maybe even keep new players. The hive is too scared to even try.

The hive will just slowly kill itself again just through the way their most popular gamemode is designed, until it eventually returns to being significantly less popular than cubecraft.

Hive bedwars, unless they make it more friendly to new players, is doomed to fail in the long run. That said, it is just "season 1", so there is a (small) chance for improvements in season 2.

Now that I mention it: I remember one of the promises made during the initial announcement of hive bedwars back when they announced they want to add it was the gamemode becoming more friendly to casual players, similar to cubecraft eggwars.

Well, they have not done a single thing that suggests they even considered trying that.

So on top of all these reasons we also have reason 4, which is the hives inability to deliver on their promises and announcements.

Tl;dr: we are not in any danger of losing players, or the hive becoming really popular (in the long-term, it may be more popular now, it may even stay that way for a bit, but it won't stick long-term) again.

Hive bedwars and the hives increase in players are very temporary unless the hive pretty much changes their approach to gamemode design and updates and their frequency of updates pretty much over night.

The fact hive bedwars was added as a response to cubecraft bedwars rather than them properly announcing its release first just shows that cubecraft is "better". In the sense that cubecraft, at least seemingly, has and follows some sort of plan and the sense that there is actual thought and planning behind the changes being made. On the hive, changes are done just for the sake of changing and adding content.

As someone who made some "effort posts":
No, they do hate posts that are either simply bad (no offense, but this falls into this cathegory) or go against their beliefs and opinions (I remember eggwars' "big update" not being very popular with most forums users back in the day).

They especially do love posts where the suggestions or opinions or conclusions are based on evidence, like the time I showed bedwars armor being (mostly) pretty terrible.

Effort post or not, its pretty hard to argue with evidence, and the forums users here seem mostly capable of understanding that. I can't recall anyone in my entire time here ever arguing against evidence.

Also, no offense again, but your post does not feel like an effort post, but rather a desparate attempt to beg for content for skyblock.

Your suggestions seem to have very little consideration or thought other than "if we add skyblock content, maybe we can get some players to play it".

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely right about @adrian525pl answer, although I would also like to add something else.

- Hive released bedwars after CubeCraft, generating much more hype because they hadn't released something that big in months.

- Cubecraft's MOTD shows "Spring Event" and "Bedwars" rotating, while Hive permanently has Bedwars in this section.

- CubeCraft still has large Updates to release, (New Bedwars Team Size, Secret Project #1, Official Release of the Beta games).

- In recent days, CC's advantage over Hive began to grow during the week, and let's remember that on weekends this advantage has always been smaller, and since yesterday the Asia region has been down due to problems external to CC, directly affecting the playercount.

Screenshot_20240420-113107.png

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
How does having a choice between bedwars and eggwars make players switch to the hive?

Also: not to be rude, but you gotta work on the spelling of some words.

Also also: The hive is the server from these two famous for almost never updating and having severely disappointing updates. You can name any 2 random updates cubecraft had in the last 2 years, and they'd probably add up to more than the hive has done in the last 2 years combined.

We are not in danger of lackluster updates, we do lackluster updates, and unlike the hive, we are not in danger of a lack of updates.

Firstly: you wish it was that simple.

Secondly: Solution to what? I do not think we have any major problem going, its just a hive revival after the first "major" update in months if not years. This was completely expected, its not a sign of a major problem unless the hive starts regularly updating their server.

How does it not fit the server? And how is it ever gonna kill eggwars? Eggwars is definitely going to be more preferred by sweats just because its more fast-paced, so that guarantees a small but very active playerbase, and the last months of updates to it were done with the purpose of making it friendly enough towards new players to not scare them away.

And, as far as player counts show it, and the quality of players you encounter in the gamemode shows it, it seems to have been mostly succesful.

Not to mention that any new players bedwars will attract might end up trying eggwars later on.

I am gonna repeat what I said in my previous point: We do not have a problem, we do not need to "solve" anything right now.

So your solution to the "problem" of "cubecraft losing players" is to... add content to cubecrafts least popular and 7th most popular gamemode out of a total of 10? *;**

*Source: player counts at the time I am writing this
**Note that I counted all beta games as one gamemode, but if I didn't, skyblock would still rank 7th, but this time out of 11

I may not be an expert, but doing that as a way to "regain" players would be a marketing disaster.

Especially considering that the reason the hive is peaking rn is because of bedwars, which is a competitive pvp gamemode. The "solution" would be to update one of the PVP gamemodes... oh wait a minute, we already did that by adding bedwars, the addition of which is the reason why hive bedwars came out shortly afterwards.

In other words: this suggestion makes no sense from a business perspective, and a logical perspective.

I do not see how that would help the player counts in any way either. Last I checked, players don't come to servers because "oh, look, I get stuff for doing stuff".

While I get the potential of the java server shutting down, the other suggestion just makes you sound like the type of person to make up hypothetical scenarios to be scared of. Where do you even get the Idea from?

And besides: While turning currently existing gamemodes into "LTMs" (Limited Time Modes) is horrible it would actually not be a bad Idea to create a couple "smaller" minigames that would, for example, rotate weekly. And now THAT is a suggestion that could actually get us more players.

Don't worry, it won't. And to explain why I will use hives bedwars as a bit of an example of how our biggest competitor works compared to us and why they are not an actual danger to us.

And its because, for one thing this comment is simply incorrect.

The hive bedwars isn't a "fully functional and polished bedwars modality that they had been working on for months", I've played it, its merely a reskin of their "old" treasure wars mode with a couple minor additions and everyones treasure wars stats being erased/reset.

As much as some of you may like or dislike cubecraft bedwars, we gotta give it credit for one thing: It tries to be original. It tries something new. It wants to be different.

Hives bedwars has literally the same item prices, has a couple new items and every single one of the old ones. It has the exact same maps as treasure wars. The same resources and resource collecting mechanics. The only difference is that now you have to cover a bed instead of a one-block treasure.

Oh, and I guess you can also buy team upgrades, which are mostly useless and have little to no effect on the entire game.

And that on top of the game being so sweaty and filled with sweats that most games don't even last long enough to even be able to buy the upgrades or some of the more expensive items.

That's the thing: Cubecraft released bedwars as a suprise new gamemode and as an experiment.

The Hive released their bedwars as a panic response to cubecrafts release and they released it as a mere reskin of what they previously had. They weren't trying to achieve any specific goal with it, they weren't trying anything new with it. They just released it because they saw what cube did and sh-t themselves.

This also shows another reason why the hive won't overtake cubecraft in the long-term (unless the hive changes the things I am about to mention).

That reason is: The hive doesn't have any goals or aim in mind. They just update for the sake of updating.

When cubecraft updates, the update (usually) is supposed to achieve a purpose. When they did the first major update to eggwars in an attempt to revive it, it was with the goal of making it more friendly to new players.

When they updated giga blockwars with new gamemodes and maps, it was to refresh the gamemode, finally move it out of the beta games section as well as make it less repetitive to the ones who play it regularly.

When bedwars was added, it was as another take on the "bedwars-formula" type of minigame, but in a more original, new way.

When hive released their bedwars, it was clearly out of panic. They haven't even announced it before, they just did it because they saw cube doing it.

Having mentioned new players, here is the third and final reason why the hive won't "win" in the long run (unless, of course, they change that). And its because the hive is complete new-player unfriendly, both minigame-design-wise and community-wise.

In terms of minigame design, most minigames favor a highly agressive, highly skillful, very quick and very "sweaty" approach. At least the pvp based ones.

This approach, as eggwars proved before the "big update", will only slowly kill the server in the long run as new players may not be able to keep up. That's the reason "the big one" even happened, eggwars was losing players, was becoming less profitable, and was unable to lure in and retain new players.

Hive bedwars, just like treasure wars, is very unfriendly to new players. With the game being specifically built in a way to force players into quick rushes rather than stick to well prepared and though-out attacks with an okay-ish bed defense. This approach will only scare away new players, and it shows.

The average bedwars game has at least one sweats completely ruining the fun, with a lot of lobbies having multiple sweats.

That's the thing: bedwars didn't actually lure in new players to the hive, it just made old ones return because they got mad their precious stats nobody actually cares about were reset.

It also won't keep new players, they will be scared away by being eliminated very quickly nearly all the time.

And the hives community just makes it worse. When I tried playing on the hive after bedwars was added, just in the first few days alone I experienced more toxicity, sweatiness and annoying behavior than I did in the entire last year of playing cubecraft.

I am not exactly the "new player archetype", but based on my experiences and thoughts on the hive, I do not think that it will be able to lure in and keep any new players.

Just give the hive some time, it will return to "the norm" eventually. That norm in the last year or so not being "a very equal race" actually. Ever since the "big update" in eggwars, up until the addition of hive bedwars, cubecraft was far superior in player numbers.

Which only supports my previous point: cubecraft seems to know how to attract and maybe even keep new players. The hive is too scared to even try.

The hive will just slowly kill itself again just through the way their most popular gamemode is designed, until it eventually returns to being significantly less popular than cubecraft.

Hive bedwars, unless they make it more friendly to new players, is doomed to fail in the long run. That said, it is just "season 1", so there is a (small) chance for improvements in season 2.

Now that I mention it: I remember one of the promises made during the initial announcement of hive bedwars back when they announced they want to add it was the gamemode becoming more friendly to casual players, similar to cubecraft eggwars.

Well, they have not done a single thing that suggests they even considered trying that.

So on top of all these reasons we also have reason 4, which is the hives inability to deliver on their promises and announcements.

Tl;dr: we are not in any danger of losing players, or the hive becoming really popular (in the long-term, it may be more popular now, it may even stay that way for a bit, but it won't stick long-term) again.

Hive bedwars and the hives increase in players are very temporary unless the hive pretty much changes their approach to gamemode design and updates and their frequency of updates pretty much over night.

The fact hive bedwars was added as a response to cubecraft bedwars rather than them properly announcing its release first just shows that cubecraft is "better". In the sense that cubecraft, at least seemingly, has and follows some sort of plan and the sense that there is actual thought and planning behind the changes being made. On the hive, changes are done just for the sake of changing and adding content.
You make me want to delete my post. ):

ninjaaleen

Apr 20, 2024
Now I have been quite disappointed at the last 2 cubecraft updates lately as they have failed to give hype or make the server fun and my real reason for making this thread would be the fact that cubecraft bedrock as a server is now gaining fewer concurrent players than the hive AT EU TIMES which is shown down below.View attachment 229816View attachment 229817Nowthis might not look like much but if the server keeps getting lacluster updates that don'tbenifit the sorver and instead make it compete with itself COUGH COUGH "bedwars" then players will start to preffer playing on a server like the hive.

For me at least just these small things could improve the servers playerbase and they don't even need to happen all at once and you might be wondering why this is important well the reason why this is important is because cubecraft is already a server with dead weight (AKA The Cubecraft Java Server) for example and if the server continues in this downfall Java might have to close and gamemodes on bedrock might become limited to certain days of the week to reduce cost and no one reaslly wants that so if the server want to beat the hive again then we need more revolutinary updates to the server and I am afaid things like bedwars are a step backwars in my opinion and just create divides inside the community over whive version of attack/defend is better cubecraft eggwars or cubecraft bedwars.

Now what do I want the staff of cubecraft to take from this well what I want the staff to take from this is that I don't think the updates that are out right now are bad (excpet bedwars) but I just want the staff to make updates on gamemodes that have been in a drought for 3 WHOLE YEARS COUGH COUGH Skyblock and besides from that rant I just don't want the server to lose popularity really so don't see this post and something negative and instead see it as good suggestions to use in the future.

Now that is all I wanted to say really and I hope the server sees some better days ahead really.
I get you saying this but other games has entered so wont be so good now

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Cubecraft just made Bedwars because it's a trending theme. Newer players won't know what "Eggwars" is, and they will go to a server like The Hive because they think "Oh this server has Bedwars! I'm going to play here".

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom