Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tingiman

May 8, 2017
United States
I have a idea (well, multiple ideas) that, if implemented, I think would be very useful.

So, in the Vanity, it shows all the stuff you can get, and while it's interesting I look at, I would want to know what stuff I would like to still get, so like leave the stuff I haven't achieved yet blank, or put one of those red crosses on them.

Also, if you get a duplicate item, you can make it worth XP, depending how rare it was, like if you got an extra hat, you get an automatic 50 XP.

[Oh whale.]

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also, if you get a duplicate item, you can make it worth XP, depending how rare it was, like if you got an extra hat, you get an automatic 50 XP.
I think it should give you points for example if you got a rare item it is Mythical 200, Legendary 100, rare 50, uncommon 25, common 10

as for the rest of the suggestion I do not understand it could you reword it

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I think it should give you points for example if you got a rare item it is Mythical 200, Legendary 100, rare 50, uncommon 25, common 10

as for the rest of the suggestion I do not understand it could you reword it

Yeah I sort of agree with this, I mean it's all based on luck; I guess it needs to be random which It could be you get a duplicated item. I'm unsure on this, to be honest.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think that what tele said about the stuff you already have being enchanted is a great idea.
receiving duplicates and turning them into points would be better instead of EXP.
I like both ideas a lot, but make the points you get pretty small like the other suggestions for the duplication.
Common: 1 Point
Uncommon: 2 Points
Rare: 4 Points
Legendary: 6 Points
Mythical: 8 Points

If there are any other chances that I have missed, please state them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well in that case
I just realised I never finished this message
what I was going to say is
I feel like since the probability of a cubelet doesn't is what we are looking for (granted this would also give people something to spend their vanity points on but that is a assuming they cost vanity points
I don't really like this idea due to the fact that half the reason I like opening cubelets is for the challenge of getting what I want

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I don't see why not to add this, very useful, and would like to see this added. As DontFearMe said, the points should be rather low, but I think that for mythical items, 200 points should be awarded. I've recived the bee hat 3 times now, and is quite disappointing.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agre, I like That you get a reward for something you already have. And If it shows up you'll don't know If you have it already or Nah. I like That! So I still agree +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom