Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tingiman

May 8, 2017
United States
I have a idea (well, multiple ideas) that, if implemented, I think would be very useful.

So, in the Vanity, it shows all the stuff you can get, and while it's interesting I look at, I would want to know what stuff I would like to still get, so like leave the stuff I haven't achieved yet blank, or put one of those red crosses on them.

Also, if you get a duplicate item, you can make it worth XP, depending how rare it was, like if you got an extra hat, you get an automatic 50 XP.

[Oh whale.]

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also, if you get a duplicate item, you can make it worth XP, depending how rare it was, like if you got an extra hat, you get an automatic 50 XP.
I think it should give you points for example if you got a rare item it is Mythical 200, Legendary 100, rare 50, uncommon 25, common 10

as for the rest of the suggestion I do not understand it could you reword it

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I think it should give you points for example if you got a rare item it is Mythical 200, Legendary 100, rare 50, uncommon 25, common 10

as for the rest of the suggestion I do not understand it could you reword it

Yeah I sort of agree with this, I mean it's all based on luck; I guess it needs to be random which It could be you get a duplicated item. I'm unsure on this, to be honest.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think that what tele said about the stuff you already have being enchanted is a great idea.
receiving duplicates and turning them into points would be better instead of EXP.
I like both ideas a lot, but make the points you get pretty small like the other suggestions for the duplication.
Common: 1 Point
Uncommon: 2 Points
Rare: 4 Points
Legendary: 6 Points
Mythical: 8 Points

If there are any other chances that I have missed, please state them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well in that case
I just realised I never finished this message
what I was going to say is
I feel like since the probability of a cubelet doesn't is what we are looking for (granted this would also give people something to spend their vanity points on but that is a assuming they cost vanity points
I don't really like this idea due to the fact that half the reason I like opening cubelets is for the challenge of getting what I want

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I don't see why not to add this, very useful, and would like to see this added. As DontFearMe said, the points should be rather low, but I think that for mythical items, 200 points should be awarded. I've recived the bee hat 3 times now, and is quite disappointing.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agre, I like That you get a reward for something you already have. And If it shows up you'll don't know If you have it already or Nah. I like That! So I still agree +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom