Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want to increase the percentage of getting cubelets?

• Yes, it will be great!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, it's fine now.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
CUBELETS!!

Hello everybody!!!

Today I'm bringing you a new suggestion for cubelets! As we know, cubelets are an amazing thing in Cubecraft, and also a difficult thing to obtain. I'm here for suggesting to increase the percentage for founding cubelets, and the probability to get mythical, legendary or rare glasses in cubelets. So what do you think about it. It will be a nice idea, or not? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for yout atention!!

Fire.

images
1-1612051K105.png
orange_stained_glass.png

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
CUBELETS!!

Hello everybody!!!

Today I'm bringing you a new suggestion for cubelets! As we know, cubelets are an amazing thing in Cubecraft, and also a difficult thing to obtain. I'm here for suggesting to increase the percentage for founding cubelets, and the probability to get mythical, legendary or rare glasses in cubelets. So what do you think about it. It will be a nice idea, or not? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for yout atention!!

Fire.

images
1-1612051K105.png
orange_stained_glass.png
Let it be how it is now, no changes what @YaDasLenny said.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
CUBELETS!!

Hello everybody!!!

Fire.

images
1-1612051K105.png
orange_stained_glass.png
Sure, increase the percentage. I'm fine with that.
However, the rest should stay as it is.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They aren't supposed to be common if you want them in your own choice do daily challenges, and achievements which you get them as a reward for
and same goes for the rare, legendary, and mythical cubelets they aren't supposed to be likely for you to get I like that

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think the drop rates being low is fine, it's not like you should get one every other game.
But if you want more cubelets here is a tip:
do the daily challenges :) in total they give about 6 cubelets every day

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I like it! Awesome idea Bro!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom