Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

Introduction- So I posted this a while ago like last year in October. So I play Cubecraft everyday I love the Server. So my suggestion is for a couple New Kits in Lucky islands, Skywars, Eggwars and Finally some Cubelets. For those that Don't know what a cubelet is. A cubelet is a mystery crate system on Cubecraft Java. Why would anyone want Cubelets on Bedrock? Well simple it could bring Cubecraft some more Income and it could had some new stuff to Cubecraft that are Cubelet exclusive!

Cubelets What would be in them and how would I get them?- So for Cubelets I was thinking you could bring some new exclusive Buddies, Kill Effects, Gravestones, Cages and Win Effects. Trails would be optional as the cubecraft team has said those can cause massive lag in the lobbies. For Cages I think a Rare one maybe like a legendary Rarity Cage could be Cubecraft's Cube. Like you get to stand on it. I was thinking for a Buddy you could add some fun ones like a dragon or a Beaver (just some examples) you could also add a Cubecraft buddy like is like a little Cubecraft Cube with arms and legs and some cute eyes or something. now for Kill effects you could add one could blizzard that just shoots snowballs in a circle for like 2 or 3 seconds. You could also get some of the kits I am thinking about in these. Now How would you Get Cubelets? Cubelets could be gotten in multiple ways. I was thinking you could buy them with Real money for however much cubecraft thinks they are worth. maybe be able to buy them in Singles, threes, fives and ten. You also could receive them every ten levels. I'm thinking you get one cubelet every ten levels getting five cubelets at level a hundred. you can get one again every ten levels after that and every hundred levels you get five. You could also gift them to your friends for fun. You could maybe also get them with in game points you receive from playing Games.

Kits For Games- So For The kits I have some suggestions so I will be splitting them Up a bit. We will have Skywars Kits, Lucky island Kits, Eggwars Kits and the single Survival games kit I have for suggesting for. I'm excited to Share them almost all of them are for Java with some changes.

(note that all of these kits are just for Normal feel free to change them how you see for Overpowered and Basic.)​

Skywars Kits- #1 Kit Bomber- Bomber is a Java kit but I want to bring it to Bedrock. It will contain 14 Tnt, 2 Tripwire Hooks, I was thinking 6-7 string instead of the 5 java has. 10 Redstone, 8 Wooden Pressure plates. Golden boots with prot 2. #2 Healer- Healer will contain 2 potion of healing 2, a splash potion of healing 1, a splash potion of regeneration. #3 Enderman- So java's kit is a little different from the one i'm gonna suggest. you get a full kit of leather armor dyed black with prot 1, you get 10 endstone and 2 enderpearls. #4 Archer- So java's kit gets a chainmail chestplate but I'm taking it away. you just get a bow and 10 arrows. #5 Pyromaniac- you get a Full blown Flint and Steel, a lava bucket, 1 potion of fire resistance (maybe make it a splash potion so it doesn't last as long, a chain chestplate with fire protection. #6 Savitar- Savitar is basically the Scout kit on java just for Bedrock. you get a stone sword and 3 splash potions of speed. #7 Prankster- This is the Joker kit on Java. 8 Tnt, 3 Redstone Torch, a splash poton of Harming, Redstone block, 3 stone pressure plates. #8 Chicken- 32 Eggs and a iron leggings. #9 Farmer- a gold hoe (maybe enchanted), Gold leggings with prot 2, 5 Golden carrots. #10 Redstone Master- 20 Redstone, 3 redstone repeaters, a Redstone comparator, 2 sticky pistons, a piston, a hopper, and a lever. #11 Blacksmith- A Anvil, 32 exp Bottle, 2 enchanted books, a diamond helmet. #12 Spiderman- 15 Cob webs, a potion of leaping 2, leather armor (dyed red and blue), #13 Lumberjack- Stone Axe (with 2 Enchantments) 10 Logs, a stone pickaxe. #14 Fisherman- fishing rod (2 enchantment), 5 Cooked Fish, water bucket, leather boots (dyed green or Yellow).

Eggwars Kits- #1 Rabbit- 5 Golden Carrots, Potion of Leaping 2. #2 Money Bags- 15 Iron tokens/Ingots, 3 gold tokens/Ingots. #3 Healer- 2 Golden Apples. #4 Debuffer- a splash potion of Weakness and a splash potion of Slowness. #5 Buffer- A splash potion of Healing, a splash potion of Speed 1. #6 Feather Foot- chainmail boots with Feather Falling 4.

Lucky Island Kits- #1 Diamonds- it's simple you get 7 diamonds. #2 Bomber- 10 TNT, 2 stone pressure plate, Trap Lucky Block. #3 Heavy- leather helmet, chainmail chestplate, chainmail leggings, leather boots. #4 Hunter- This is based off the tracker kit on java. this includes a Player tracker, and a stone axe. #5 Savitar- 3 potions of swiftness. #6 Wizard- one random wand.

Survival Games Kits- #1 Savitar- Savitar has 2 splash potion of speed 2. #2 Hunter- a player tracker, potion of swiftness 1, #3 Brute- one potion of strength.

End of the thing- So this was my idea if you agree use the :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree:. If you have any feedback or adds or changes feel free to give me them. I hope this is good and people will like it enough to get it forwarded.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Introduction- So I posted this a while ago like last year in October. So I play Cubecraft everyday I love the Server. So my suggestion is for a couple New Kits in Lucky islands, Skywars, Eggwars and Finally some Cubelets. For those that Don't know what a cubelet is. A cubelet is a mystery crate system on Cubecraft Java. Why would anyone want Cubelets on Bedrock? Well simple it could bring Cubecraft some more Income and it could had some new stuff to Cubecraft that are Cubelet exclusive!

Cubelets What would be in them and how would I get them?- So for Cubelets I was thinking you could bring some new exclusive Buddies, Kill Effects, Gravestones, Cages and Win Effects. Trails would be optional as the cubecraft team has said those can cause massive lag in the lobbies. For Cages I think a Rare one maybe like a legendary Rarity Cage could be Cubecraft's Cube. Like you get to stand on it. I was thinking for a Buddy you could add some fun ones like a dragon or a Beaver (just some examples) you could also add a Cubecraft buddy like is like a little Cubecraft Cube with arms and legs and some cute eyes or something. now for Kill effects you could add one could blizzard that just shoots snowballs in a circle for like 2 or 3 seconds. You could also get some of the kits I am thinking about in these. Now How would you Get Cubelets? Cubelets could be gotten in multiple ways. I was thinking you could buy them with Real money for however much cubecraft thinks they are worth. maybe be able to buy them in Singles, threes, fives and ten. You also could receive them every ten levels. I'm thinking you get one cubelet every ten levels getting five cubelets at level a hundred. you can get one again every ten levels after that and every hundred levels you get five. You could also gift them to your friends for fun. You could maybe also get them with in game points you receive from playing Games.

Kits For Games- So For The kits I have some suggestions so I will be splitting them Up a bit. We will have Skywars Kits, Lucky island Kits, Eggwars Kits and the single Survival games kit I have for suggesting for. I'm excited to Share them almost all of them are for Java with some changes.

(note that all of these kits are just for Normal feel free to change them how you see for Overpowered and Basic.)​

Skywars Kits- #1 Kit Bomber- Bomber is a Java kit but I want to bring it to Bedrock. It will contain 14 Tnt, 2 Tripwire Hooks, I was thinking 6-7 string instead of the 5 java has. 10 Redstone, 8 Wooden Pressure plates. Golden boots with prot 2. #2 Healer- Healer will contain 2 potion of healing 2, a splash potion of healing 1, a splash potion of regeneration. #3 Enderman- So java's kit is a little different from the one i'm gonna suggest. you get a full kit of leather armor dyed black with prot 1, you get 10 endstone and 2 enderpearls. #4 Archer- So java's kit gets a chainmail chestplate but I'm taking it away. you just get a bow and 10 arrows. #5 Pyromaniac- you get a Full blown Flint and Steel, a lava bucket, 1 potion of fire resistance (maybe make it a splash potion so it doesn't last as long, a chain chestplate with fire protection. #6 Savitar- Savitar is basically the Scout kit on java just for Bedrock. you get a stone sword and 3 splash potions of speed. #7 Prankster- This is the Joker kit on Java. 8 Tnt, 3 Redstone Torch, a splash poton of Harming, Redstone block, 3 stone pressure plates. #8 Chicken- 32 Eggs and a iron leggings. #9 Farmer- a gold hoe (maybe enchanted), Gold leggings with prot 2, 5 Golden carrots. #10 Redstone Master- 20 Redstone, 3 redstone repeaters, a Redstone comparator, 2 sticky pistons, a piston, a hopper, and a lever. #11 Blacksmith- A Anvil, 32 exp Bottle, 2 enchanted books, a diamond helmet. #12 Spiderman- 15 Cob webs, a potion of leaping 2, leather armor (dyed red and blue), #13 Lumberjack- Stone Axe (with 2 Enchantments) 10 Logs, a stone pickaxe. #14 Fisherman- fishing rod (2 enchantment), 5 Cooked Fish, water bucket, leather boots (dyed green or Yellow).

Eggwars Kits- #1 Rabbit- 5 Golden Carrots, Potion of Leaping 2. #2 Money Bags- 15 Iron tokens/Ingots, 3 gold tokens/Ingots. #3 Healer- 2 Golden Apples. #4 Debuffer- a splash potion of Weakness and a splash potion of Slowness. #5 Buffer- A splash potion of Healing, a splash potion of Speed 1. #6 Feather Foot- chainmail boots with Feather Falling 4.

Lucky Island Kits- #1 Diamonds- it's simple you get 7 diamonds. #2 Bomber- 10 TNT, 2 stone pressure plate, Trap Lucky Block. #3 Heavy- leather helmet, chainmail chestplate, chainmail leggings, leather boots. #4 Hunter- This is based off the tracker kit on java. this includes a Player tracker, and a stone axe. #5 Savitar- 3 potions of swiftness. #6 Wizard- one random wand.

Survival Games Kits- #1 Savitar- Savitar has 2 splash potion of speed 2. #2 Hunter- a player tracker, potion of swiftness 1, #3 Brute- one potion of strength.

End of the thing- So this was my idea if you agree use the :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree:. If you have any feedback or adds or changes feel free to give me them. I hope this is good and people will like it enough to get it forwarded.

Number 1 there is a /points command. I think java should have cubelets and bedrock should have points.
I put that you could buy cubelets with the useless points we have right now.
That’s a stupid idea making points useful and not pointless pun intended, will just require more resources the next just adding a point shop. Cubelets are a java exclusive Andy should stay that way.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom