Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext384566135876484 (1).png
Hi, today I will be bringing suggestions of things that I would like to be implemented on the server in the update from June 15th, please if you like any I would appreciate it if you give :agree: in case you like the suggestions that I will contribute.

In case you do not like some of them or you would add more things, you can leave it in the comments and you can rate it with an :unsure:.

If you don't agree with none you can feel free to give an :disagree:.

This is mainly for Java but maybe some suggestions from here can be applied for Bedrock too.

cooltext384566723122999.png
These abilities that I suggest are from Skywars - Team Skywars, they could be adapted to other modalities with different things.
Taking into account that all the abilities are by percentage and each time you increase them with points you have more probability.
  • When killing a player receive the effect of levitation for x seconds. (It could be very interesting to have this ability and very troll in turn)​
  • If someone do a lot of damage to you in a very short time, resistance, will be applied to you for x seconds.​
  • To shoot an explosive arrow that has a 2x2 radius. (The probability of this should be low and with a low block radius)​
  • Get an arrow that has poison for 10 seconds. (If you hit the shot It could be annoying and very effective in killing a player)​
These abilities could be added to the 3rd page in the same section of Skywars Abilities.

26990f05850cd2a90b4fc4f4a7e4f929 (1).png

cooltext384568073119630.png
This point would be something new within the network that could be quite interesting.
The idea would be to create an exclusive cubecraft cosmetic store, either:
  • Followers​
  • Wereables (Hats - Banners - Wardrobe)​
  • Win Effects​
  • Cages​
  • Shields​
  • Trails​
  • Gadgets​
The exclusive store could be distributed in 2 ways:
  1. That cosmetics would cost a lot of money but are redeemed with Loot Points (It would be quite viable, since there are many people who have around 100k and do not want to spend it on cubelets)
  2. Create a new coin called cube coins (This coin would obviously cost real money and would have to buy on the official store of cube https://store.cubecraft.net/)
All these cosmetics would be exclusive and there would be no way to get them unless you spent real money, basically the same as a rank so to speak.

cooltext384569121227167.png
This idea is quite questionable since people are very closed and like to settle for what there is, about 2 years ago @rubik_cube_man made this post in the forum.
My idea would be to create a new cubelet that is even better than the Uber cubelet.

The name that I would give it would be Infernal Cubelet although the name is somewhat irrelevant at this time, people can give their own names that they like for the cubelet.
The color for this cubelet would be dark red, as its name suggests infernal.
This cubelet could be crafted with 5 Uber cubelets
  • Normal Cubelet (500 Loot Points)​
  • Super Cubelet (5x Cubelets)​
  • Uber Cubelet (5x Super Cubelets)​
  • Infernal Cubelet (5x Uber Cubelets)​
I think the topic of putting a new cubelet has not been updated for a long time and it could be very interesting for the people who like to open cubelets.

Inside the Infernal cubelet what could there be❓

Inside that cubelet all the objects would be mythical, there is no possibility that something unusual, rare or legendary will come out, since you are investing a lot of time in those cubelets so that later you get a common head, it wouldn't make much sense.

The cubelet could appear in this menu:

0d14d46c74d5dd1413598d8d880ac63a.png

cooltext384570357442157.png
I must make a point in this section, since the post is from @Velocidad and not mine.
The suggestion itself is very well ordered and it would be very nice if cube could reward people who reach such high levels in some way.

I leave here a link in case someone wants to take a look at the post. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/level-rewards.286898/#post-1341556

cooltext384570666637748.png
I imagine that cube is already working on this section at the moment but I do the subsection because it would be good if there were new cosmetics that provide the new version.
In general all, it is not necessary to put 50 of each, simply innovate and create new cosmetics for the new version 1.12.
  • Followers​
  • Win Effects​
  • Cages​
  • Shields​
  • Trails​
  • Gadgets​
I suppose that now with the new version and the new blocks very interesting things can be done, so I'll leave it here.

cooltext384570935145618.png
About this I would like if cube modify or add new kits.
These kits are set to the normal game mode, in the other game modes cube would have to modify the armor.

Here I leave the proposals of my 2 kits that I have thought:
  • Wizard Kit (Purple Leather Armor - 2 Instant Damage I - 1 Blidness) Oriented to aggressive combat and you can make very interesting combos with blindness and instant damage.
0dc04e07064f08a104e396ac70833062.png
  • Strogman Kit (Chain armor and an Iron golem egg) Oriented more to protection and defense.
ab4ec73ad731cf8ad1ba265623cb94aa.png

Thinking kits that are really new and worthwhile is difficult because most of them are already implemented or are copies of other servers.

Cube also have to take into account that the gameplay with a new kits is stable and not too op in such a way that it is unbalanced.

These kits would bring new challenges to overcome.

cooltext384574336179386.png
This is something that cube is currently working on so I am not going to say anything on it, simply It would be nice to implement a lot of new maps with the new server blocks.

Also It would also be very good if cube change the teamskywars waiting lobby since it has been around for a long time and is already quite repetitive, this suggestion has been made by @YeaUhm and this is the link of the post he made.

cooltext384573044812374.png
Finally I want to thank all the people who have read the entire post and have come this far.
It took me a lot of time to prepare this post, sorry for the spelling mistakes, I hope it is properly understood and you like it.

As I said before, if you liked it or would like to make a suggestion of this, do not hesitate to do so by commenting.

Last edited:

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
When killing a player receive the effect of levitation for x seconds. (It could be very interesting to have this ability and very troll in turn)
I disagree. I just dont think it fits.
If someone do a lot of damage to you in a very short time, resistance, will be applied to you for x seconds.​
Strongly disagree. Imagine you are this 🤏 close to killing someone and he gets this effect... It can change the entire fight,
To shoot an explosive arrow that has a 2x2 radius. (The probability of this should be low and with a low block radius)​
This one is quite okay I guess though it should be rare.
Get an arrow that has poison for 10 seconds. (If you hit the shot It could be annoying and very effective in killing a player)​
Poison is very annoying... I am a bit unsure about this one....
This idea is quite questionable since people are very closed and like to settle for what there is, about 2 years ago @rubik_cube_man made this post in the forum.
My idea would be to create a new cubelet that is even better than the Uber cubelet.

The name that I would give it would be Infernal Cubelet although the name is somewhat irrelevant at this time, people can give their own names that they like for the cubelet.
I think the topic of putting a new cubelet has not been updated for a long time and it could be very interesting for the people who like to open cubelets.
No. Uber cubelete is hard to get and it kinda sucks :\ a new cubelete that requires 5 Uber ones? Nope.
I must make a point in this section, since the post is from @Velocidad and not mine.
The suggestion itself is very well ordered and it would be very nice if cube could reward people who reach such high levels in some way.
I agree with this one. We should get rewarded for leveling up.
Wizard Kit (Purple Leather Armor - 2 Instant Damage II - 1 Blidness)​
Seems cool. I agree with this.
Strogman Kit (Chain armor and an Iron golem egg)
Can be a bit overpowered :P

I will vote unsure :unsure:

Reactions: Velocidad

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I disagree. I just dont think it fits.

Strongly disagree. Imagine you are this 🤏 close to killing someone and he gets this effect... It can change the entire fight,

This one is quite okay I guess though it should be rare.

Poison is very annoying... I am a bit unsure about this one....

No. Uber cubelete is hard to get and it kinda sucks :\ a new cubelete that requires 5 Uber ones? Nope.

I agree with this one. We should get rewarded for leveling up.

Seems cool. I agree with this.

Can be a bit overpowered :P

I will vote unsure :unsure:
Everything is to innovate and create new things, I would say that they are all good in my opinion, anyway thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: hamelech2007

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
A new cubelet? I'm unsure... maybe make ubers harder to get and buff the items inside?
But I'm mainly looking for some kind of cubelet that lets you get a new item, always (no duplicates)

Reactions: Buckyy

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
These abilities that I suggest are from Skywars - Team Skywars, they could be adapted to other modalities with different things.
Taking into account that all the abilities are by percentage and each time you increase them with points you have more probability.
  • When killing a player receive the effect of levitation for x seconds. (It could be very interesting to have this ability and very troll in turn)​
  • If someone do a lot of damage to you in a very short time, resistance, will be applied to you for x seconds.​
  • To shoot an explosive arrow that has a 2x2 radius. (The probability of this should be low and with a low block radius)​
  • Get an arrow that has poison for 10 seconds. (If you hit the shot It could be annoying and very effective in killing a player)​
These abilities could be added to the 3rd page in the same section of Skywars Abilities.

This point would be something new within the network that could be quite interesting.
The idea would be to create an exclusive cubecraft cosmetic store, either:
  • Followers​
  • Win Effects​
  • Cages​
  • Shields​
  • Trails​
  • Gadgets​
The exclusive store could be distributed in 2 ways:
  1. That cosmetics would cost a lot of money but are redeemed with Loot Points (It would be quite viable, since there are many people who have around 100k and do not want to spend it on cubelets)
  2. Create a new coin called cube coins (This coin would obviously cost real money and would have to buy on the official store of cube https://store.cubecraft.net/)
All these cosmetics would be exclusive and there would be no way to get them unless you spent real money, basically the same as a rank so to speak.

Inside the Infernal cubelet what could there be❓

Inside that cubelet all the objects would be mythical, there is no possibility that something unusual, rare or legendary will come out, since you are investing a lot of time in those cubelets so that later you get a common head, it wouldn't make much sense.

The cubelet could appear in this menu:

I leave here a link in case someone wants to take a look at the post. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/level-rewards.286898/#post-1341556

I imagine that cube is already working on this section at the moment but I do the subsection because it would be good if there were new cosmetics that provide the new version.
In general all, it is not necessary to put 50 of each, simply innovate and create new cosmetics for the new version 1.12.
  • Followers​
  • Win Effects​
  • Cages​
  • Shields​
  • Trails​
  • Gadgets​
I suppose that now with the new version and the new blocks very interesting things can be done, so I'll leave it here.

About this I would like if cube modify or add new kits.
These kits are set to the normal game mode, in the other game modes cube would have to modify the armor.

Here I leave the proposals of my 2 kits that I have thought:
  • Wizard Kit (Purple Leather Armor - 2 Instant Damage I - 1 Blidness) Oriented to aggressive combat and you can make very interesting combos with blindness and instant damage.
  • Strogman Kit (Chain armor and an Iron golem egg) Oriented more to protection and defense.

Thinking kits that are really new and worthwhile is difficult because most of them are already implemented or are copies of other servers.

Cube also have to take into account that the gameplay with a new kits is stable and not too op in such a way that it is unbalanced.

These kits would bring new challenges to overcome.

I don't really know about the new abilities, I think they are a bit too op for SkyWars, like you said some of them can be fun but I think to OP. :disagree:

I like the Coin Store idea tho, but maybe then with your normal points, Because with the loot points you can already make Cubelets. Maybe only new cosmetics are the best thing and then also if they add the new Cubelet idea, that I like, they can make new cool things, also with the new 1.12 update. :unsure:

The level rewards I like, then you can achieve even more goals with getting a higher level! :agree:

The new cosmetics like I already said before would be a great update! :agree:

I think these new kits maybe be a little OP, The idea of getting new kits is a great idea I think! The wizard kit may be a bit on the same level as the other kits, but the Strongman kit (Like the name says ) is a bit to strong I think. :unsure:

Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
A new cubelet? I'm unsure... maybe make ubers harder to get and buff the items inside?
But I'm mainly looking for some kind of cubelet that lets you get a new item, always (no duplicates)
They have been using the same cubelets for many years, perhaps it would be good to create a more interesting one, thank for your suggestion.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I don't really know about the new abilities, I think they are a bit too op for SkyWars, like you said some of them can be fun but I think to OP. :disagree:

I like the Coin Store idea tho, but maybe then with your normal points, Because with the loot points you can already make Cubelets. Maybe only new cosmetics are the best thing and then also if they add the new Cubelet idea, that I like, they can make new cool things, also with the new 1.12 update. :unsure:

The level rewards I like, then you can achieve even more goals with getting a higher level! :agree:

The new cosmetics like I already said before would be a great update! :agree:

I think these new kits maybe be a little OP, The idea of getting new kits is a great idea I think! The wizard kit may be a bit on the same level as the other kits, but the Strongman kit (Like the name says ) is a bit to strong I think. :unsure:
The issue of creating a kit is very complicated because it may not be stable and the system may be unbalanced. Thank you for your answer.

• Agree
Reactions: Lurkes

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This is such a good thread my man. I voted ✅
Normally it is difficult to innovate and create new things that are not on other servers and that people like, the craziest ideas are the best and that can give very positive results, thanks for your answer Egg. 😀

• Love
Reactions: Egg🥚

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Sorry, but skywars abilities you suggested are ridiculous. With them skywars will become lucky islands.
The abilities I have suggested are for skywars but they can be oriented to any mode, In my opinion I like them all and it can be more fun since this version is completely different from 1.8 and the mechanics are oriented to a slower type of game anyway thanks for your answer.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
Top Bottom