Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_Ogaix

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, first of all; sorry if my english is not too correct, because I'm spanish. Anyway, I'll try.

I'd just like to suggest to make possible to buy cubelets with cubecraft points (no real money). I currently have about 10.000 points and I have almost all the kits, so I have not anything to spend them in; and probably there are other players like me. Cubelets are really hard to get, and you lose them in two weeks. Maybe if you make players able to buy them with cubecraft points both problems would be fixed. It would be really nice.

Thank you.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
You can still spend points on abilities in certain games. Cubelets are meant to be a reward for playing games. I think having Cubelets available in the store for real money is enough.

Remember, you can buy Cubelets with Loot Points too :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Wouldn't this make the store option useless?
Lots of people like myself typically avoid purchasing anything that can be obtained without the involvement of hard currency. Adding a way for you to buy cubelets with points will render buying cubelets pointless. Besides, points shouldn't really be involved in vanity in case some oversight conflicts with the EULA in the future.

Reactions: DragonLord

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
some players got like 400k points or 500k points, than it will to overpowerd and player get to much cubelets. than nobody will buy they and cubecraft died because they got no money

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
some players got like 400k points or 500k points, than it will to overpowerd and player get to much cubelets. than nobody will buy they and cubecraft died because they got no money
I get your point, but it's not like cubecraft will die because they don't get money out of cubelets o.O
They have enough money, even if the cubelets would be removed from the store. We would still have ranks and multipliers, and the server is an official mc partner.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I get your point, but it's not like cubecraft will die because they don't get money out of cubelets o_O
They have enough money, even if the cubelets would be removed from the store. We would still have ranks and multipliers, and the server is an official mc partner.
they won't be an mc partner for much longer if they stop making money
why would they remove something from the store which I'm sure generates them decent revenue?
there's only so many people who are going to buy ranks, and multipliers ain't really all that popular

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
they won't be an mc partner for much longer if they stop making money
I am talking about this comment:
I am trying to say that CubeCraft doesn't only get their money out of selling cubelets, but also from other things, like the things I mentioned.
why would they remove something from the store which I'm sure generates them decent revenue?
Did I ever say they should?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom