• Loot points (Please give an amount)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Points (Please give an amount)

• No Cubelet Converter

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Both

• Free Cubelet Converter (No Cost to convert cubelet)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't know if this is the right tag, but what ever.

I think there should be a cubelet converter that converts cubelets to loot points at a small cost of some loot points reduced from the original, or game points.

1 Cubelet ----> 500 Loot Points (At a cost of how ever many game points, or loot points, or both)
1 Super Cubelet ----> 2500 Loot Points (At a cost of how ever many game points, or loot points, or both)
1 Uber Cubelet ----> 12500 Loot Points (At a cost of how ever many game points, or loot points, or both)

Tell me what you think.
I think it might defeat the purpose of the expiration on the cubelets, so that is why I thought of the costs.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
For a while ago I suggested to make it possible to use your loot points to buy super or uber cubelets instead of buying so many regular cubelets to craft super cubelets and then 1 uber.

Nothing really happened with that tbh.

But being able to turn your cubelets into loot points is not really anything I would like to add since why would you even want that? you got almost 2 weeks to open your cubelets. Also, if you got 12500 for uber cubelets, then all obsidian ranks would switch them into loot points because it cost like 8000 for them to craft an uber so obsidian ranks would be able to buy much more cubelets than everyone else.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
what is the point in this
like this is just a way to bypass the expiration dates
they are hardly gonna add that
It was just an idea I had...
For a while ago I suggested to make it possible to use your loot points to buy super or uber cubelets instead of buying so many regular cubelets to craft super cubelets and then 1 uber.

Nothing really happened with that tbh.

But being able to turn your cubelets into loot points is not really anything I would like to add since why would you even want that? you got almost 2 weeks to open your cubelets. Also, if you got 12500 for uber cubelets, then all obsidian ranks would switch them into loot points because it cost like 8000 for them to craft an uber so obsidian ranks would be able to buy much more cubelets can everyone else.
Thank you for the advice, I do agree that it could be bypassed, but cubecraft could think of a way to make it so players can't even bypass it.

Can someone please lock this thread? I made this thread without having a mind set of "suggestions are almost never added" and now I do, and I don't see this getting added just like almost everything else.

Reactions: Livvv

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
what is the point in this
like this is just a way to bypass the expiration dates
they are hardly gonna add that
Not really, you can exchange your points for cubelets. This doesnt specifically bypass expiration, rather allows players with many points to simply buy cubelets.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Not really, you can exchange your points for cubelets. This doesnt specifically bypass expiration, rather allows players with many points to simply buy cubelets.
how does it not bypass expiration?
if something is about to expire, you can just turn it into loot points then just turn it back into a cubelet after expiration

Reactions: Despacito 2

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It would be better if there was a whole another type of loot points (Maybe a "Spectral dust" thing). It could be used to buy different types of items that boost a cubelet's expiration date. For example, you could sacrifice a regular cubelet to get Spectral dust. Based on the days left it would give from 1-14 Spectral dust pouches. You can choose how many pouches you want to spend on extending a cubelet's life. (Myabe to save them up for a Super/Uber cubelet.) Can only be used for Regular and Super Cubelets.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It would be better if there was a whole another type of loot points (Maybe a "Spectral dust" thing). It could be used to buy different types of items that boost a cubelet's expiration date. For example, you could sacrifice a regular cubelet to get Spectral dust. Based on the days left it would give from 1-14 Spectral dust pouches. You can choose how many pouches you want to spend on extending a cubelet's life. (Myabe to save them up for a Super/Uber cubelet.) Can only be used for Regular and Super Cubelets.
I like this idea

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.