Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tingiman

May 8, 2017
United States
Hi! I have a suggestion about cubelets and the vanity.

So let's start off with the vanity itself. There are really cool items, such as hats, costumes, etc., you can get, but sometimes it can become confusing to me what I do and don't have. For example, I think Hat A looks cool, and I want to wear it, it's appearing in my vanity, so I think I already won it, but I didn't. The issue is Hat A in question appears in my vanity even if I didn't win it. I think a good idea would be to remove all the things I haven't won from the vanity, so there would be a blank space. (For example, if I've unlocked the entire purple costume set except for the leggings, everything would be visible except for the leggings).

Now on to the cubelets. I think cubelets are a fun little idea to unlock various lobby and gameplay items. One thing I notice quite frequently, however, is that I get repeats of my cubelets prizes constantly. Now that is fine, I'm not saying to make it unique every time, but what would work is if you give us points, vanity points, or experience if we get a repeat. It can also be raised or lowered depending on the rarity of the item. For example, if I get a repeat of a common, I get one set of points/experience... but if I get a repeat of a mythical (that would suck by the way, I would be so mad), I get a larger amount of experience/points.

Thank you.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So let's start off with the vanity itself. There are really cool items, such as hats, costumes, etc., you can get, but sometimes it can become confusing to me what I do and don't have.
It doesn't seem that hard
just look at the colour of the word
you could also look to see if it says right click to equip it is in orange
also if you don't have it than it will tell you the requirements you need for it
2017-08-29_16.50.11.png 2017-08-29_16.50.15.png
It really isn't that hard to tell
and removing everything you don't have from the menu means you don't know what you can get from cubelets, you also can't buy anything since it isn't there for you and you won't know what you get from a rank until you buy it
so NO

as for making repeats into points
I don't see why not, it has been suggested before and I've agreed with it than, just I have never agreed with it for getting EXP either since where is the logic in getting closer to getting like 2 vanity items from getting a repeat of 1 since level can unlock certain armour pieces

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom