Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjustNick

Apr 22, 2016
Today I had a really awesome idea for the cubelet system. I was opening a few cubelets and I thought: Wait, do I have this or not.

So my idea was to make a feature, wich is: When an item drops to make a text wich says NEW if you not own this item.

Or if you already have it you will get like 50 points or something?

It is a idea. It would be awesome if that would be possible to make.

Greetings DjustNick

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
But, instead, why wouldn't they make it so that you can't get something you already had?
This was already suggested, since people were getting the same things multiple times (including me), so we'll see what's gonna happen, I guess. :)

Reactions: AKA_Dylano

DjustNick

Apr 22, 2016
But, instead, why wouldn't they make it so that you can't get something you already had?
This was already suggested, since people were getting the same things multiple times (including me), so we'll see what's gonna happen, I guess. :)
Well tbh, I do not think thats necesarry because, I think thats taking away the feeling of pack openning and then the rare and mythecal would bot really matter anymore, but for me I like the system how it is now :)

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016

If you get a uniquely different item everytime and NEVER get the same one the probability of getting a rare/epic/legendary/whatever becomes alot more common. Can't have it added like that, the only system that works and that I've seen work previously is the points for already owned items.

Reactions: DjustNick

DjustNick

Apr 22, 2016
If you get a uniquely different item everytime and NEVER get the same one the probability of getting a rare/epic/legendary/whatever becomes alot more common. Can't have it added like that, the only system that works and that I've seen work previously is the points for already owned items.
Yeah ikr thats what I mean.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom