Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
Suggestion: A Cubelet Multiplier, So it is easier to earn cubelets not a big multiplier but just like 1.5 or 1.75x
How? Maybe they can put it in the Store of Cubecraft, or maybe they can add a shop in the lobby where you can buy it for an amount of point or loot points

-Akqi

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Seems unnecessary and makes it sort of PTW

you can already buy cubelets in shop so cubecraft is still "Pay to win" but I think maybe incorporated as some sort of reward maybe from completing daily challenges it could be a good idea.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Seems a fun idea. Not the buying in store part or with normal point. But with loot point this a very nice idea! Now with loot point you can make cubelets (for a lot of them) so making it that with a certain amount of loot point you can buy a (personal) multiplier which would be nice because it also makes you play more. It also makes sense to have it like this, don’t you think?

I really like the idea!
~Fesa

Ps: who soo big? (Your text)

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I think the option of being able to buy a global cubelet multiplier seems pointless. You can already buy cubelets. Maybe something like buying 50 random players a cubelet or something, but considering you can just buy them in shop, I can't see it being worth the time to add I'm afraid.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So I think this may be a real waste of money.Does it sound good for you to pay some amount of money to het higher chance to get normal cubelets?You didn’t even suggest something which will be worth paying for like triple the chance or more.As well there is no guarantee you will get something, which automatically is a waste of money, because you can be really unlucky and don’t get anything.
I don’t want to see anything like this ever, sorry.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom