Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juliusvdl

Apr 5, 2020
Rotterdam
No way, i remember fighting someone that was trying to kill me with a fish! Mustve been you.
That aside, good video overall.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
No way, i remember fighting someone that was trying to kill me with a fish! Mustve been you.
That aside, good video overall.
Haha, more than likely, I've been playing it quite a lot using all sorts of things like fish, bread, apples etc. I'm not doing it to troll other users but for a few other reasons...
1) To get a lot better at both gathering the right resources and manage eating at the right times for when the kb is rolled out across the rest of the platform <-- prob main reason.
2) For a bit of comedy value to my videos
3) To kinda give a bit of feedback that all items do KB and I'm not sure that's really that great.. perhaps weapons and tools should do more kb than fish for example.
4) Because when you've been hitting someone with food it's rather handy that you're already holding the item you need to eat before fighting again LOL.
5) ....Cos it is rather confusing to other players at times and fun.

Reactions: juliusvdl
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom