Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should cubecraft make a special club to reward the best players?

• yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • no

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
This would be a great feature in my opinion. I think that this would give the people a goal to work towards and give them a reason to play the game tbh. Promoting competitiveness is always good in my opinion. Tbh if this club would be added, there would have to be someone to manage it at all times, cause of all the new people wanting to join. The requirements would have to change overtime to actually include only the top 5-10 people though. I like this idea, but I think it could maybe lead to some controversy.
what about LB tho? and you can always set up your own goals

Oct 1, 2020
I like the *general* idea of this, but you kinda contradicted yourself within the post. You said that "Because it's now kinda easy to get on leaderboards and you don't have to be actually good at the game, you just need to play a lot". I saw this and was happy, but then you added a level requirement of 100, the 10k kills req, and multiple lb req. Those both don't really require anything special from a person besides time spent, which was what I originally thought you were trying to avoid. I also don't think that the friend request thing is a good idea as it just seems lame to me to use the amount of friend requests you have to put yourself over other people, and anyone can just ask for them anyway. I think a more skill-based entry would be cool, like pvp tournaments or certain challenges that could be completed that reward actual skilled players rather than just no lifers.

Reactions: Duke Chicken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom