Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You want a disgusting community? Spend ten minutes in OP FFA. It was bad enough to turn me off the game completely.
Oh you think that one is bad, try playing ranked skywars on hypixel, I'll give you a list of gamely exhibits
  • Cleaners every games
  • Tryhards everygame
  • Closet cheaters every game
  • People running every game
  • People running and then when you start opening a chest they crit you out every game
  • More toxicity then you can imagine
Not to mention you also actually lose rating on death... So, still feel bad on OP FFA?

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Oh you think that one is bad, try playing ranked skywars on hypixel, I'll give you a list of gamely exhibits
  • Cleaners every games
  • Tryhards everygame
  • People running and then when you start opening a chest they crit you out every game
Not to mention you also actually lose rating on death... So, still feel bad on OP FFA?
I know your pain. Even though I can barely make it to iron division.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
  • Cleaners every games
  • Tryhards everygame
Yes :p
  • Teams everywhere, consisting of tryhards who go absolutely ballistic if they die once
  • Targeted if you use the Archer or Wizard kit, often called a "noob" for doing so because apparently the bow isn't a real weapon *rolls eyes*
  • Targeted if you attack somebody belonging to a team
  • Called a "noob", "ez", "bad", etc. if you kill somebody belonging to a team, are then usually offered a 1v1
  • Proceeded to be called a "noob", or "scared", for turning down said 1v1 (Basically, conform to their play-style rules or you'll be insulted)
  • Insulted if you have poor connection, even if it benefits your opponent
  • Insulted and targeted for attacking an afk player (as if we're supposed to ask permission before attacking someone)
  • Insulted and targeted for attacking somebody who is typing (as if we're supposed to know they're typing)
  • "RuLe ExPeRtS", who demand people stop teaming because it's against the rules (when it isn't)
  • Constant runners, typically those of the Archer, Wizard and Ninja varieties (not that I consider this toxic behaviour, just a tactical retreat)
  • The occasional hacker, though FFA has an unspoken rule of banding together to 39v1 any and all hackers on sight
  • "Ez" (or some variant) in the chat all. the. time.
As toxic as High Pickle may be, I doubt it can be as bad as OP FFA. Everybody on there takes the game far too seriously, I'm not kidding when I say they go ballistic over a single death. I've had people spend hundreds of points on bows and armour sets just to kill me, because they disagree with my play-style. Hell, I got so sick of it I actually made an entire thread to send to people who complain or insult me:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-do-better-in-minecraft-pvp.194776/

(I'm only referring to the grounded maps btw, not the Wings maps. That community has a few problems of its own, but is about 90% chill).

Edit: Bold text looks HOT! I should use this more often!!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
  • Teams everywhere, consisting of tryhards who go absolutely ballistic if they die once
  • Targeted if you use the Archer or Wizard kit, often called a "noob" for doing so because apparently the bow isn't a real weapon *rolls eyes*
  • Called a "noob", "ez", "bad", etc. if you kill somebody belonging to a team, are then usually offered a 1v1
  • Proceeded to be called a "noob", or "scared", for turning down said 1v1 (Basically, conform to their play-style rules or you'll be insulted)
  • Insulted and targeted for attacking an afk player (as if we're supposed to ask permission before attacking someone)
  • Insulted and targeted for attacking somebody who is typing (as if we're supposed to know they're typing)
  • "RuLe ExPeRtS", who demand people stop teaming because it's against the rules (when it isn't)
  • Constant runners, typically those of the Archer, Wizard and Ninja varieties (not that I consider this toxic behaviour, just a tactical retreat)
  • The occasional hacker, though FFA has an unspoken rule of banding together to 39v1 any and all hackers on sight
As toxic as High Pickle may be, I doubt it can be as bad as OP FFA. Everybody on there takes the game far too seriously, I'm not kidding when I say they go ballistic over a single death. I've had people spend hundreds of points on bows and armour sets just to kill me, because they disagree with my play-style. Hell, I got so sick of it I actually made an entire thread to send to people who complain or insult me:

(I'm only referring to the grounded maps btw, not the Wings maps. That community has a few problems of its own, but is about 90% chill).

I actually used bold on accident lol thought B standed for bullet points...

So we are going into specifics I see?

Litterally everyone uses the same kit, which is extremely unbalanced, you hey EnderPearls on kills and diamonds give you double the amount, also the weapon (diamond axe) is sharp 2 and most kits only have standard diamond swords. People who use this kit find 1 kit extremely unbalanced, even though that kit (blacksmith) gets enchanted books on kills. Just because that kit gets the occasional kb book off of spawn. 1/5 games.

Kid me not everyone of them play like the most cheeky son of a bish imaginable. They run from you at full health until you give up and maybe you loot a chest or enchant your sword, you know common things to do when you aren't being stabbed in the face. But then when you go in the enchantment table or chest they just are there critting you out from behind. Think of the same example but instead of looting a chest you fight someone else, they will just lurk and clean you up.

Not to mention they will even make fun of you for not having a rank by calling you a "non".

If you get any kill whatsoever they will call you bad.

When I say closet cheaters I mean one every game, I bet you 90% of masters/diamond division have vape (a hacked client).

Just try playing a game of it and you will see what I mean.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

• They will call you a noob if you kill them
  • They will also call you a noob if they kill you
  • You'll always be a noob no matter what
  • Your bad internet is always why they died
  • Your bad pvp skills is always why they won
  • Everyone worse than them is a noob, anyone better than them a tryhard (also a noob)
  • If you don't team you'll get targeted by a team and be called bad
  • If you team you're playing unfair and can't pvp properly
I could go on.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
  • Everyone worse than them is a noob, anyone better than them a tryhard (also a noob)
I could go on.
That's how we do it at Hypixel. Yay....

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I could go on.
So all I am hearing is the people there are a bit toxic? Does anyone ectually use cheeky gameplay mechanics?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Lol

So all I am hearing is the people there are a bit toxic? Does anyone ectually use cheeky gameplay mechanics?
Nope. In fact, any play-style that isn't the generic "Beast kit armour and sword fight to the death" is heavily looked down upon and will get you targeted. :/

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom