Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
2018-01-15_17.29.43.png

Disgusting...

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
OMG how that is even possible, well, I think you always see new things everyday.

It is like camping extreme makeover, also you are right it's disgusting.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I’m struggling to decipher how they got there... ._.
Continuous jumping from ledges, look straight up and try to place as many blocks as you're falling as possible. That's the easiest way I could see this happen.
Anyways, this is the first time I've ever seen something like this & I've played over 2000 games. This would, without a doubt, be against the rules.

Last edited:

Jw1990

Jan 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Continuous jumping from ledges, look straight up and try to place as many blocks as you're falling as possivle. That's the easiest way I could see this happen.
Anyways, this is the first time I've ever seen something like this & I've played over 2000 games. This would, without a doubt, be against the rules.

Hi Mod, I indeed made this UFO (as I love to call it). Mod Lezappen once told me that it was not against the rules. Although that was long ago. Is it against the rules? Because then this is the last time I've used it!

Reactions: Luzario

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hi Mod, I indeed made this UFO (as I love to call it). Mod Lezappen once told me that it was not against the rules. Although that was long ago. Is it against the rules? Because then this is the last time I've used it!
I said you are allowed to camp your island, though extreme camping is bannable. This is extreme camping, you can find the difference in the rules.

Jw1990

Jan 15, 2018
The Netherlands
@Jw1990 I like you lol, you've taken camping to a professional level!

Hahah, we're using this strategy for a few years now. We call it UFO'ing, because we started it by making an 'UFO' on the highest place possible in corners of the maps. Shooting everyone that came near us!

In the past you could only get pearls in one of the gamemodes, so it's a lot harder since that update were the pearls were introduced to more gamemodes

Ah well, RIP UFO'ing (never forget, haha).

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Best starter Pokemon ever
ddfshlb-5201d60d-979f-4f8d-9cfc-64f085c80bad.png
Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Top Bottom