Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
240
1,236
204
22
Amman, Jordan
I assume this is a player report so I'd advise you to report the player at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/. This is not the right place to report rule-breakers.

Thanks for taking interest on helping the community! :heart:
Keep in mind video evidence is required in order to ban cheaters.

I'm going to lock this thread as the question has been answered, if you have any further questions feel free to start a conversation with me or with any staff member.

- Locked 🔒
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom