Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
So I have been thinking about this and I think that cubecraft should show all bans on their website with a separate Tab and you can search players and it will show how many bans/warns they got and what they got banned for. This will be a good to check background of a player and if they appeal and their appeal showed enough evidence of no rule breaking then it will remove that ban history from the only ban list.

Notes

1 - Please read through the whole thread including all its replies to avoid double posting or confusion
2 - Do not be disrespectful to other players because of their comments. all opinions matter
3 - If you voted no then please state why as I would like to hear as to why this is not a good suggestion
4 - If this comes to it. This is not a joke thread or a thread to waste time, this is a genuine idea that I honestly think would be a great addition.
5 - With the help from a forum member I have realized that you can see what people were banned for on appeals.cubecraft.net but I still think there should be a tab that shows recent bans and also dedicated to showing this.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I see what you mean but I still think they should make a separate tab for it

t.png

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The Suggestion
So I have been thinking about this and I think that cubecraft should show all bans on their website with a separate Tab and you can search players and it will show how many bans/warns they got and what they got banned for. This will be a good to check background of a player and if they appeal and their appeal showed enough evidence of no rule breaking then it will remove that ban history from the only ban list.

Notes

1 - Please read through the whole thread including all its replies to avoid double posting or confusion
2 - Do not be disrespectful to other players because of their comments. all opinions matter
3 - If you voted no then please state why as I would like to hear as to why this is not a good suggestion
4 - If this comes to it. This is not a joke thread or a thread to waste time, this is a genuine idea that I honestly think would be a great addition.
5 - With the help from a forum member I have realized that you can see what people were banned for on appeals.cubecraft.net but I still think there should be a tab that shows recent bans and also dedicated to showing this.
This is pointless, if they hack then they hack. If you wanna see if they have been banned check appeals, but why do you want to know if someone has appealed before? If they hack record them and report, if not then don't. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom