• Total voters

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll be speaking from my own experience and opinion here. I am currently at VIP level 18 and will have to say, I’ve already pumped quite a bit of money into it already, even considering the fact that I haven’t even reached the highest amounts yet.

200~ EUR/USD/whatever is a lot. Does that mean it isn’t worth it? I don’t know. As many others have mentioned before me, you should be seeing the ranks and bundles you buy as the main benefit and the VIP level upgrades as additional benefits.

If you would completely cross off the features and cosmetics the ranks and bundles provide, I would say VIP 30 isn’t worth it. But that isn’t the case here. You unlock voting, map selection, cosmetics - some are even rank specific, like kill effects - and chat cosmetics to show off on top of all the benefits you gain from the VIP levels, which are already quite a lot.

I think it is worth it for all reasons mentioned above and one thing else; You don’t just ‘buy’ VIP 30, you earn it. It’s different for Java, where - although at the moment unavailable - you pay a certain amount to gain a rank that provides you with all benefits worth the price. The VIP levels should just be seen as an extra benefit of supporting your (obviously) favourite Minecraft server.

Aside from this whole discussion, I want to mention something I’ve repeated countless times in similar discussions: You do not necessarily pay for a rank. You donate to support the server, for which CubeCraft in return provides you with benefits worth the price as an equivalent exchange. :)

• Heart
Reactions: wheatyl and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’ll be speaking from my own experience and opinion here. I am currently at VIP level 18 and will have to say, I’ve already pumped quite a bit of money into it already, even considering the fact that I haven’t even reached the highest amounts yet.

200~ EUR/USD/whatever is a lot. Does that mean it isn’t worth it? I don’t know. As many others have mentioned before me, you should be seeing the ranks and bundles you buy as the main benefit and the VIP level upgrades as additional benefits.

If you would completely cross off the features and cosmetics the ranks and bundles provide, I would say VIP 30 isn’t worth it. But that isn’t the case here. You unlock voting, map selection, cosmetics - some are even rank specific, like kill effects - and chat cosmetics to show off on top of all the benefits you gain from the VIP levels, which are already quite a lot.

I think it is worth it for all reasons mentioned above and one thing else; You don’t just ‘buy’ VIP 30, you earn it. It’s different for Java, where - although at the moment unavailable - you pay a certain amount to gain a rank that provides you with all benefits worth the price. The VIP levels should just be seen as an extra benefit of supporting your (obviously) favourite Minecraft server.

Aside from this whole discussion, I want to mention something I’ve repeated countless times in similar discussions: You do not necessarily pay for a rank. You donate to support the server, for which CubeCraft in return provides you with benefits worth the price as an equivalent exchange. :)
Honestly, couldn’t have said it better myself! I agree with everything you said.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom