Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who thinks it show be less expensive

• Total voters

daarkepic

Nov 26, 2021
In my opinion for VIP level 30 you don't get enough for it to be worth that much, you pretty much just buy a bunch of bundles / ranks and by the time you reach level 30 you have almost all so what VIP level 30 offers is useless not to mention they are just really about showing off you spent money but a diamond shine trail doesnt look as good as many other bundle based ones so (me personally) wouldn't use it. Though as far as i remember it used to be lot more months ago, i remember spending around 300$ to get VIP level 30. All i really use of it is fly

Reactions: mohamedgamer63413
Apr 19, 2023
England
In my opinion for VIP level 30 you don't get enough for it to be worth that much, you pretty much just buy a bunch of bundles / ranks and by the time you reach level 30 you have almost all so what VIP level 30 offers is useless not to mention they are just really about showing off you spent money but a diamond shine trail doesnt look as good as many other bundle based ones so (me personally) wouldn't use it. Though as far as i remember it used to be lot more months ago, i remember spending around 300$ to get VIP level 30. All i really use of it is fly
Yeah that's is why mean it's not really anything u get other than flight

daarkepic

Nov 26, 2021
Yeah that's is why mean it's not really anything u get other than flight
tbf they should just add more to it, lowering the cost of VIP Level 30 would be a bit difficult and a little bit unfair to the people who have already spent money on it. So just adding exclusive cages (Things only VIPL30 has, something cooler looking than what normal ranks offer), trails, anything special that would make the rank be better would be good.

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
VIP 30 is well worth it, The rewards leading up to it combined with the ability to fly for free forever adds to it. The old VIP system was not worth it but now since the update there's been little issues with pricing and yes its quite a lot but the amount of cosmetic items you get is worth it
Yes, although its not just the vip rewards tho, it is also all the ranks and bundles that you have brought to get to it, like the ability to vote in gamemodes, cages, trails, prefixes etc. This contributes to the amount of money you are spending and I think it is definitely worth it.

Apr 19, 2023
England
VIP 30 is well worth it, The rewards leading up to it combined with the ability to fly for free forever adds to it. The old VIP system was not worth it but now since the update there's been little issues with pricing and yes its quite a lot but the amount of cosmetic items you get is worth it
Well in my opinion the most you get is the ability to fly

Apr 19, 2023
England
VIP 30 is well worth it, The rewards leading up to it combined with the ability to fly for free forever adds to it. The old VIP system was not worth it but now since the update there's been little issues with pricing and yes its quite a lot but the amount of cosmetic items you get is W

It’s pretty much worth it in my opinion
Yeah I value everyones opinion am just tell what my opinion is

Reactions: Muhh and wheatyl

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Around 150 euros for vip level 30 is just too expensive this is how much it would be in other currency
165 dollars
132 pounds
Reply if you think it is too expensive
VIP lvl 30 is something you need to grind for, not earn the first few months of your CC journey. I think the price is reasonable. Took me exactly 2 years to the month before I got it.

Reactions: Muhh

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
theres always stuff u get when u level up to a new vip level so i think the price is reasonable when u think about the time put into all of this, and comparing to other servers the prices in cubecraft is not alot since u get more than one item when u buy smth, like some places one cosmetic could be up to 20 euro so the pricing is reasonable

Reactions: Reesle

EduarYT8047

Apr 17, 2023
the vip rank 30 was not created to show off the rank but to give it a reward for people who have spent a lot of money on the server giving them cosmetics and the ability to fly if you spend the 200 dollars just to be able to fly and to show it off and not for the cosmetics then it is not worth it

Reactions: Reesle
May 2, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, they must add some cool cosmetics to vip 30 so it is like a pleshure to have

pekd

like others alredy kind of said, people usually dont buy ranks for the vip level and see the rank as a small bonus, its actually supposed to be the other way around. people buy the rank for the rank and see the vip level as a small little bonus. and since the ranks alredy have lots of content, i think its a fair prize.

Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom