Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2021
USA, Hawaii, Oahu
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft should host a tournament every now and then that gives out certain prizes like emerald or diamond or obsidian rank, cubecraft already hosts things like selfish events and that kind of stuff but there should be full tournaments of like 20 to 30 or more maybe people and the top 3 maybe get a prize. I think it's a decent idea

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I don't know how you can call community games selfish but I think its a fun thing. I think this is also more fair for everyone, the chance of winning a prize is higher as we work with a raffle.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft should host a tournament every now and then that gives out certain prizes like emerald or diamond or obsidian rank, cubecraft already hosts things like selfish events and that kind of stuff but there should be full tournaments of like 20 to 30 or more maybe people and the top 3 maybe get a prize. I think it's a decent idea
There are tournaments being hosted in unofficial communities. Can’t give you an invite since that would be advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom