Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cool_account1

Nov 30, 2022
Pyongyang 평양
Some things I suggest are
1. Add trios to like sky wars and egg wars etc
2. Please add a another game I’m not trying to rush
3. Also I feel like the report system isn’t that good. One reason is half of the time the reports don’t get looked into. And I saw somebody straight up flying in sky wars and he didn’t get banned when I reported him like seriously.
4. Add maybe a arcade game mode. It would basically be like small mini games you can play if you don’t have the time to play a full length game like egg wars
5. Please bring colony control for the winter games along with snowman survival and maybe one other game
6. Maybe add rewards for levels on games like sky wars egg wars. Basically it would be like a point system and you could use these points to buy maybe hats in lobby’s cages before a game starts a tag etc it would be cool to see levels have a reason to be there.
7. Egg wars chaos mode. I think you get this one.Basically it would be like overpowered but chaos
8. Maybe make a new game called hide and seek and could it could be like snow man survival
9. Add leaderboards for like most eggs broken most kills in sky wars and more it would be cool to see
10. Add capes for lobby’s maybe that you can earn
11. Buff the dog kit in sky wars it’s one of the worse ones it needs a buff
12. Bring back heart on sky wars. It was a fun and good map please bring it back

Ok now I’m not sure if anyone will see this but if you guys do please respond I wanna see what you guys think ( please respond ). Thank you for your time

• Agree
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going with agree but I don't like some of these suggestions for example arcade (atleast your version) sounds like minerware. Also the cubecraft team are trying to update the server so they don't have much time or resources for new games at the moment unless it easy to implement. The cubecraft games don't have levels so adding that would be somewhat difficult so I feel like stuff like hats would be awarded for certain milestone (like wining 300 games breaking 100 eggs etc) overall some good suggestions in there but stuff that I don't agree with and stuff that staff just can't do at the current time.

cool_account1

Nov 30, 2022
Pyongyang 평양
I'm going with agree but I don't like some of these suggestions for example arcade (atleast your version) sounds like minerware. Also the cubecraft team are trying to update the server so they don't have much time or resources for new games at the moment unless it easy to implement. The cubecraft games don't have levels so adding that would be somewhat difficult so I feel like stuff like hats would be awarded for certain milestone (like wining 300 games breaking 100 eggs etc) overall some good suggestions in there but stuff that I don't agree with and stuff that staff just can't do at the current time.
Yeah I’m not trying to rush them and it wouldn’t be like mineware. It would be like you know like tnt run and those mini games

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
I think i agree with some of the ideas, easy mini games that are quick to start and end like tnt run or speelf will work well rather , but others just wont have enough player to do with it, giga blockwars are already mid joining and players are losing their ability to votes for the games .sometimes joining games that have already almost ended.

Also capes or hats for special achievements will be cool, its something small but can motivate players to move on and progress with the game. Eg skyblock all quest complete. Getting total of 10k kills or every 1k kills will have a promotion of rank? Just like levels

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom