Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
huh? what's wrong here? 😂 He just won the game I don't see how its toxic or would make people angry 🤔
I agree. The removing of bridges might be a bit exessive, but other than that this is just a great video explaining some basic Solo Eggwars strategy. It's really well done in my opinion.

Reactions: KarlChea

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
The problem with playing like this is that of someone else goes to mid straight away and gets a diamond sword, theres not really anything you can do if they decide to come for you while you still sitting at your base in leather armor waiting for enough gold to buy obsidian.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
The problem with playing like this is that of someone else goes to mid straight away and gets a diamond sword, theres not really anything you can do if they decide to come for you while you still sitting at your base in leather armor waiting for enough gold to buy obsidian
It's entirely possible yes, however the chances that someone would decide to come specifically for you are slim, especially if you're not ranked. Seeing as this video seems to be aimed at beginners that's likely to be the case, hence it's still worth it in my opinion to play like this. It's an entirely valid strategy, even if it isn't the only one!

Reactions: KarlChea

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
The voice made me think I was watching some space documentary or sum

I think going to mid sooner would be preferable, but this is a great guide for beginners! Well done

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom