Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what is your favorite option?

• Total voters

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

Cubecraft store

The problem

It is not very clear when you want a rank upgrade what you get in addition so I’ve 3 options:

Option 1 (my favorite)

Add a plus sign of new features you get when buying that rank. This way it is clear and you don’t have to search as much, here is an example:
my favorite.PNG

Knipsel5.PNG

Option 2

The checkmark is in the color of the rank. So if something changes, the color of the checkmark change as well, it would look like this:
I think this one looks a bit messy but it is very clear
messy per rank.PNG

Option 3

change the checkmark in the color of the rank. But not previous, so only the new features you get with this rank. This would look like this:
checkmark per rank.PNG
there are more ways to change it. My suggestion is: change it so it becomes more clear.
If you agree, please leave a under this post. If not feel free to explain why.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Some people upgrade more than one ranks at the same time so option 3 won't be enough. Option 2 is more colourful and seems complicated. I liked the first idea too, we can see what we are going to unlock according to our rank easily and it is simpler than others.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
Some people upgrade more than one ranks at the same time so option 3 won't be enough. Option 2 is more colourful and seems complicated. I liked the first idea too, we can see what we are going to unlock according to our rank easily and it is simpler than others.
i agree, your reason is good, i hope that they do something on this thread :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom