Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello, I have been looking to purchase gold rank. I was wondering/suggesting that maybe Cubecraft could have a black Friday/cyber Monday sale. Everytime I play Minecraft I HAVE to go on Cubecraft and play at least a hour of games! It would be much more fun, getting membership at a Black Friday discount.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Black Friday is only an American thing and most of us know Cubecraft is an European network so I doubt if they're going to do it...
Also you a broke rule...

10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

So eh.. Be patient maybe it will come
@YounB lock?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Can people stop asking for locks? Jeez!
We can maybe discuss about this? Maybe? I don't know...
Black Friday is only an American thing and most of us know Cubecraft is an European network so I doubt if they're going to do it...
Also you a broke rule...

10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

So eh.. Be patient maybe it will come
@YounB lock?
Amazon isn't american neither but they have black friday. So do some other non-american countries have stores that have black friday sales.

Like, 3 people asked for a lock maybe you should stop asking? ._____.

Reactions: Buuuddy and Sharz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom