Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSawayn

Mar 27, 2015
With the new update now those range have advantages because all players can have everything you gave ranges. I buy the iron range and now no use to me. The especteo was better as it was before. The color of the name, you will no longer see the color range. No update for nothing if cubecraft was rather. And without the armor of the lobby, before the rank and gave you the now with no cubelet. And in lobby when connected youtuber not seen before just friends when you showed the youtuber ponias and not now. Please let cubecraft as before.
And if not so Bring me back the money
Thanks and regards

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
To an extent, I agree. Removing the enchanted rave armor (among other things) sucks if you bought it with your points, but you all must keep in mind that this is day 1 of a HUGE update. A few things are bound to slip through the cracks, and we intend to rectify that. We do listen to our community, and I ask that you give us a bit of time to get everything back in order before you start flinging insults and accusations.

Reactions: Sophie

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well it is kinda true... Now everyone can get colored glass or clothes and even gadgets. Stuff that made donors, donate.
Not true. The glass colours that were for donator only at the beginning, are still. There are just newly added colours which you can find in the cubelet.

Reactions: Sophie

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
With the new update now those range have advantages because all players can have everything you gave ranges. I buy the iron range and now no use to me. The especteo was better as it was before. The color of the name, you will no longer see the color range. No update for nothing if cubecraft was rather. And without the armor of the lobby, before the rank and gave you the now with no cubelet. And in lobby when connected youtuber not seen before just friends when you showed the youtuber ponias and not now. Please let cubecraft as before.
And if not so Bring me back the money
Thanks and regards
We are not going to change it just because of ONE person.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
As sevenade said, although stone ranks can win coloured glass and stuff, there are still many items that cannot be worn unless you are a certain donator rank. The odds of you getting coloured glass in a cubelet is very rare, or 'legendary', so it's not like everybody will have it.

Reactions: Younisco

TheSawayn

Mar 27, 2015
Yes but cubecraft before it was fine, if you want to change it, for my worth, but think before changing it in the viewer with the compass so it was better because if there is any camper underground. My advice is to arregleis all that I have put before forum

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
You still have donor perks, such as:
  • World-Edit (Creative)
  • Spawns (Kit-PvP)
  • /fly in lobbies (Emerald+)
  • Coloured chat (&#)
  • Coloured IGN (/colour)
  • No sign cooldown
  • /speed (Creative)
  • Vanity points (You get them for donating)
  • A prefix for your IGN
This is not all you get, but is all I can think of at the moment. We cannot give you your money back as that money has most likely already been spent to upgrade the server, and when you donated, you agreed to a no refund policy. If you issue a chargeback on your purchase you will be automatically banned.

Reactions: Elphios
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom