Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I really think it would make gameplay so much better if Cubecraft made it so that you don't have to eat and that you can buy upgrades like sharpeness etc. Let me know what you think about this and we'll see if we may be able to make it happen!
It's terrible. It ruins a whole part of egg wars. Upgrades come by buying better items, choosing whether to save up for a better item later, or to settle with a worse item in the mean time. Food also makes the game more interesting and seperates the game from treasure wars and bedwars

JustSebyYT

Jul 10, 2021
It's terrible. It ruins a whole part of egg wars. Upgrades come by buying better items, choosing whether to save up for a better item later, or to settle with a worse item in the mean time. Food also makes the game more interesting and seperates the game from treasure wars and bedwars
Ya makes sense but like I mean it's just so annoying when you have to like buy food I guess like upgrades I guess but like I find that it would make the game a big more fun

D

Deleted member 584093

I really think it would make gameplay so much better if Cubecraft made it so that you don't have to eat and that you can buy upgrades like sharpeness etc. Let me know what you think about this and we'll see if we may be able to make it happen!
For sharpness maybe but for food absolutely no it makes fight more interesting as a fight could instantly be lost or won with the help of the food you eat

Reactions: Silco and huu1000

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
An absolute no for me.
The whole point of eggwars is that you have to take someones egg, eliminate them etc, but also that it still looks a little like minecraft.
Food is btw good because it makes it harder for people to clean you because you can heal fast.
If you are a little good at eggwars, you can kill someone while they are eating, since you can't fight and eat at the same time.
And, as last thing, eggwars would look to much like bedwars, and i think cubecraft wants to be original, and don't do the same thing as hypixel.
For the upgrade part, i don't think that is smart eather because you can just buy better armor, and as i said before, it would look to much like hypixel.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I think it would ruïn the experience of most games since eating is a part of a mechanic in games such as eggwars and skywars. And in eggwars you can already buy sharpness swords, and in other games it would again ruïn the experience.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Definitely not. Having to use food is one of the core game mechanics of Cubecraft that makes the server so fun to play on. There are other servers where you don't need to eat but IMHO they're boring. Having to manage hunger is a MASSIVE part of the game. I hope this one never makes it any further.

Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If this gets added, most of the players will quit CubeCraft because hunger = fun, and it changes the PVP mechanics in a good way, e.g. if a pro fights a pro with the same sword, armor, and CPS, then the hunger decides who'll win (the player with full hunger bar will take less damage than the player with half hunger bar).

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
This will lead to more people running non-stop in matches, so no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom