• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Hola :D mi sugerencia es que si agregan tipo records en los minijuegos tipo, en skywars ( la partida mas larga de skywars, +30min) asi o que en eggwars, (rompe todos los huevos del mapa) seria genial ya que si hay retos pero records porque ningún jugador que conozca a durado mas de +30 min en una partida de skywars (solo o team) yo en lo personal mi partida mas larga es de 51 min casi 1 hora y pienso que seria un buen record, no digo que se quede con el reto y ya, sino que también tenga recompensas tipo experiencia o cubelets normales nose, ojala lo agregen en algun futuro :D

English

Hi :D my suggestion is that if you add type records in the minigames type, in skywars (the longest game of skywars, + 30min) so or that in eggwars, (breaks all the eggs on the map) would be great because if there are challenges but records because no player I know lasted more than +30 min in a game of skywars (solo or team) and personally my longest game is 51 min almost 1 hour and I think it would be a good record, I do not say stay with the challenge and now, but also have experience type rewards or normal cubelets nose, hopefully add it in some future :D

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I don’t really understand what you are suggesting, because your english is pretty hard to understand. But don’t like the idea with +30 min long games. This will probably lead to camping. There are already achievements with rewards.

I don’t really understand what you are suggesting, because your english is pretty hard to understand. But don’t like the idea with +30 min long games. This will probably lead to camping. There are already achievements with rewards.
Not only that, it's basically a pointless record as well. Players will just invite their friends to help them achieve this record. Once they are the only players left it's simply 'stay afk to drag the game out as long as possible' making the record nothing other than 'whose game crashed last' instead of being about actual playing-time. You could argue that they could implement a rule that makes this punishable but as Cubecraft is under-staffed and the moderators have enough on their hands already, it would simply be considered a waste of time especially for a simple record like "the longest skywars game". There are more important things staff could be spending their time on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fisktratt

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think he’s suggesting an achievement for being longer than 30 minutes into a game? Or like some record of being the longest in game?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hola :D mi sugerencia es que si agregan tipo records en los minijuegos tipo, en skywars ( la partida mas larga de skywars, +30min) asi o que en eggwars, (rompe todos los huevos del mapa) seria genial ya que si hay retos pero records porque ningún jugador que conozca a durado mas de +30 min en una partida de skywars (solo o team) yo en lo personal mi partida mas larga es de 51 min casi 1 hora y pienso que seria un buen record, no digo que se quede con el reto y ya, sino que también tenga recompensas tipo experiencia o cubelets normales nose, ojala lo agregen en algun futuro :D

English

Hi :D my suggestion is that if you add type records in the minigames type, in skywars (the longest game of skywars, + 30min) so or that in eggwars, (breaks all the eggs on the map) would be great because if there are challenges but records because no player I know lasted more than +30 min in a game of skywars (solo or team) and personally my longest game is 51 min almost 1 hour and I think it would be a good record, I do not say stay with the challenge and now, but also have experience type rewards or normal cubelets nose, hopefully add it in some future :D
Esta dinámica de récords ya existe: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records-v5.213611/ aunque no tienen un efecto en el servidor como tal, pero alguien lleva el registro de los récords.

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
It already exists but they are simply of victories and kills or other things but it is very difficult to overcome :( I hope they add but other challenges that can be done :D

Sjeely

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Idk
His idea is good, its not 'the longest game of game' but his idea is basically a list full of records in a game, such as ''most kills in solo skywars''.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
La idea es buena, pero esto rompería algún que otro logro de eggwars y quitaría esos miticos under da sea camperos con estrategia y esos tea party de gladiadores!
Para mí es un no, sorry

Reactions: Ivaann
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom