Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You know what funny first of you wouldn't win because they were practice games and second you hacked.
Did you record the games or do you have a chat log of you agreeing on practice games before the match? We just played, I won really close and I don't think he was hacking against me, at two times it looked weird but I think that's because Minecraft is a bad game.

Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Did you record the games or do you have a chat log of you agreeing on practice games before the match? We just played, I won really close and I don't think he was hacking against me, at two times it looked weird but I think that's because Minecraft is a bad game.
True I don't hack! Lepzi only you just lose the game:( Everyone can lose maybe the other time you will win it I don't know
but I don't hack in a server in my life:P

L

Lepzi

No and I wouldn't accuse if I didn't think he was hacking you do know he can turn it off plus he had 0 anti knockback not delayed nothing.

L

Lepzi

True I don't hack! Lepzi only you just lose the game:( Everyone can lose maybe the other time you will win it I don't know
but I don't hack in a server in my life:p
I wouldn't be too sure you have been banned by sentinel before Reason for cheating and your appeal got denied.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I wouldn't be too sure you have been banned by sentinel before Reason for cheating and your appeal got denied.
I didnt hack i don't know how but it glitch s and I don't fell and I got banned 1 week I don't know how?

L

Lepzi

I didnt hack i don't know how but it glitch s and I don't fell and I got banned 1 week I don't know how?
Oh ok totally if you weren't hacking then your appeal wouldn't have got denied the staff make sure of these things.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
@Lepzi I was originally going to let other people fight Demiro16 and get their opinions but after talking with MagnificentSpam and watching his video I think it is safe to disqualify him.

Everyone will get an automatic win against demiro when I update the bracket and if I logged any previous wins for demiro they will be given to the person who "lost" instead.

Reactions: Lepzi

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
@Lepzi I was originally going to let other people fight Demiro16 and get their opinions but after talking with MagnificentSpam and watching his video I think it is safe to disqualify him.

Everyone will get an automatic win against demiro when I update the bracket and if I logged any previous wins for demiro they will be given to the person who "lost" instead.
lol someone decided to hack in a tournament.
that's kinda insulting.
the fact that he thought we woulde'nt notice.

Reactions: Power Ranger
L

Lepzi

Thank you! I don't accuse unless I know someone is hacking and he clearly was.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom