Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

• YES! This is in other gamemodes so why not :)

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No sorry, I just do not like this suggestion :(

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So I do know this is not a big suggestion and it is a very small cosmetic addition but I am still going to add it in spoilers for your convenience :)

So you have gone into duels and wanted to say at the start Goodluck and Have fun in color But then all you see is this in the screenshot
Capture2.JPG

So every game mode in cubecraft allows you type in color chat if you are Iron rank and up except for duels. So I propose that cubecraft adds in color chat for duels and here is an example screenshot
Capture.JPG

NOTES:
1 - If you agree with this then please vote yes on the poll
2 - If you Disagree with this then please vote no on the poll and let me know why
3 - If you neither agree nor Disagree but would like to find something out before choosing whether you agree or not, let me know in the replies
4 - Please read through this whole thread including its replies to avoid double posting or confusion.
5 - Have an amazing day :)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Weird. Never saw that before. I don't know if this problem occurs at the other games and I barely use colour-chat because I'm too lazy most of the time. Although It's a little issue It's still a problem, so I voted yes.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually see it more as a little bug, but I agree with this since you should just be able (as a donator) to use coloured chat everywhere on Cube.

Reactions: Jackxist
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom