Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

moonchunk1

May 26, 2021
Suggestion : Add a leaderboard in game for top times in parkour maps.
Appeal to players : It would give players more reason to play to try and make it into the leaderboards. Also, to YTubers, they could either stream or make videos about them getting 1st stop on like mobs map lvl 2.
My appeal : I recently got a 5s 223ms run on one of the maps, but I have no way of recording any of this, so I can't send it to speedrun.com. So, if you guys added a leaderboard, then I could see how good my run is, and don't need to record it.
How it works : If you get a good run, let's say top 10, the game automatically enters it into the in game leaderboard, and in the parkour lobby, you can see leaderboard for each map, or it could be a tool in your inventory.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you take it into consideration.

_tolkan_

Jul 1, 2021
it is a really cool idea bc every other game modes has leaderboards so it just makes sense that parkour should have It too.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I Agree With This, This would Definitely Give More Incentive & Recognition To The Players Who Grind For World Records. & Also, Leaderboards in The Lobby Would Be More Appealing & Nice To Look At Instead Of Going To Profile > Game Statistics > Game Leaderboards ( Also, Let's Be Real, Less Amount Of People Took The Effort & Look At It This Way ). +1 Like, Hope This Threads Gets More Recognition & More Likes So That It Gets Implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.