Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
BEFORE YOU DARE SAY, Cubecraft already has lots of maps. Well that's for the java edition and on the bedrock edition there are barely any good cubecraft solo maps because they are all the same witch the same idea being 3 islands next to one island witch contains diamonds or sometimes gold then past that island is the mid island with more diamonds gold and iron. And it's like that for many maps and it's extremely boring but golf is different with a large circle around the map with a large center everyone can access without having to go against 2 other people and although it's risky and you can still get your egg broken at least you can rush peoples bases faster and I bet the fast times people have beaten eggwars on bedrock was on the map golf so what am I trying to ask for.

I am trying to ask for more maps like golf so the game can have more interesting maps and please I am really needing this suggestion to do well before I one day get executed on these forums for good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.