Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you use lounges as a place to meet/chat with friends ?

• Yes , sounds cool

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No , just nope.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Why would this be better than normal lobbies?
Well, more empty space at the lobbies for the people who really want to play games.
There's plenty of space in the game lobbies and even if there's a lot of people playing that game, a new lobby automaticaly opens up..

Of course this sounds like a good idea, but if it gets added probably almost nobody will use this anymore after a week or so..

B

Britney Spears

How is this any different than a regular game lobby? You can still chat there.

There will be more place in the lobbies for people that actually want to play. I always talk more in the lobby with friends than that I actually play.

It could be a central place where people meet and make new friends as I've said above. Making new friends in lobbies could be harsh sometimes because the chat is always going very fast there.

It could become a place where people with questions can come.
probably almost nobody will use this anymore after a week or so..

Could happen, but I have in thought that it's just a lobby which is designed as a lounge.It doesn't have to be a massive thing like eggwars where there are 20/30 different game lobbies.

But overall I also see a lot of similarities to normal lobbies in this idea , and I also think that this isn't a very big priority for now due to all the games/bugs that are getting fixed at the moment.

Could get locked now.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There will be more place in the lobbies for people that actually want to play. I always talk more in the lobby with friends than that I actually play.

It could be a central place where people meet and make new friends as I've said above. Making new friends in lobbies could be harsh sometimes because the chat is always going very fast there.

It could become a place where people with questions can come.
The good thing is that Houses are getting back....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.