Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you use lounges as a place to meet/chat with friends ?

• Yes , sounds cool

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No , just nope.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Would be awesome to hang out with fiends! Especially when each lobby got their own private chat. +1 for me :)

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
I think that the lobbies do that well already, but it would be nice to have just ONE place where everyone could hang out and talk, because sometimes a friend joins and is in lobby x when you're in lobby y, so that could make it much nicer to talk! Good idea!

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Hi guys. Today i wanted to suggest lounges. Lounges as in a place where you can chill and meet new people in the server. I know a lot players that really like to talk and interact with other players but they always are seperated throughout different game lobby's because their friends are always in a certain lobby. For example skywars lobby 1. It could also be a place where people with questions can go to for answers. I don't know if a lot people actually use those 'lounges' but if i could use them , i would.

I have in mind that those 'lounges' will just be a place that looks like an actual lounge and where people can just chat with eachother and create new friendships or just chillax.

I also want to know what you guys think about it. Do you like this idea or do you think that meeting friends in certain lobby's is enough . criticism is always welcome :)

Make sure to vote : Poll ^

Example of how a lounge could look like :

View attachment 88147
I think that this is a great idea just brilliant!

B

Britney Spears

How is this any different than a regular game lobby? You can still chat there.

Well, a lobby is a place where people pick a game and go. A lounge is a place where you can chill with friends and make new friends. You could also come there for your questions. It's just an official place where you can go whenever you don't want to play. It could also be a place where staff members could hang out and answer questions of players , but that depends on if staff members would actually want to be there.

I would like to see this added :)
I am really liking this idea :) I spend more time in the lobby's than in actual games ;) So you've got total support from me!
I think that this is a great idea just brilliant!

Thanks for the support guys !

Reactions: iAmLva
B

Britney Spears

Support; I would love to see this.
That's a cool idea! I hope they do something about it! +1 :D

Thanks for the support guys :D
I would love this. Just a place to relax and chat with some people, maybe playing some (extra mini) minigames like fishslap or parkour (like said above) and relax. Why would this be better than normal lobbies?
Well, more empty space at the lobbies for the people who really want to play games.

Great explanation.

@Tacosbefriends what do you think ?

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
What would you guys think of a lobby for each language? It would be efficient for a lot of the "younger" players on Cubecraft! As a lot of them only speak their own language.

Ideas for commands: /lounge english, /lounge nederlands, /lounge espanol

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
N

Nikboo

What would you guys think of a lobby for each language? It would be efficient for a lot of the "younger" players on Cubecraft! As a lot of them only speak their own language.

Ideas for commands: /lounge english, /lounge nederlands, /lounge espanol

^^ is a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom